Crockraus

Alex was eating dinner with Matylian at night as usuall..
- I've never seen crockraus since your father died..
= Mother you've told me a thousand times and I'm still asking the same questions..
- Well what's your question?? Said "Matylian" smiling.
= Why did crockraus appear already? And why did it vanish after papa died? Just why.
- you'll know later darling but now I will describe crockraus..
= Uhhh...she's starting again..said Alex Then Smiled Matylian
- Crockraus wasn't a human it wasn't an angel too Alex...A half demi angel..That what it was..
= Describe him..Go said Alex And he started to be glad with the conversation.
- It had a bright face ,it walked on its four legs like animals,it was more like a horse and a big dog actually, it had wings.Great huge ones.It had a great wide brown eyes.As you darling..A flat small nose, flat lips like a wide peek of a duck,huge eyes like an owl,its body had carvings, black carvings on its white body.
Crockraus was gorgeous..Well the only thing that I'll say is that Crockraus appeared when your father appeared..
= Is it extincting or something..
- No,no it appeared with your farher and Dissapeared with your father that's all
= But I still can't understand anything
- No you will understand because you're my intelligent booooy you are. She said pointing to his head.
Alex Smiled to Matylian And then went to bed,his mother started to sing..{Great brown eyes black curly hair,truth you say but tricked anyway..Thin body small lips big nose,be aware of people and take care}.
Matylian Went out and let Alex to sleep.
He started thinking about his father,crockraus,his mother speeches ,he tried to understand .He felt that his knowledge to all tricks didn't work this time
Then he got an ides..When his mother met his father they fell in love and met crockraus..What if crockraus is their love,
What if their love Crockraus Dissapeared when Jason Died because the love of Matylian Wasn't completed anymore.
A half demi angel..That what does it mean
A separated love..But Matylian Described
Crockraus As an animal has features snd facial expressions A true animal does exist
not just a feeling..Then Alex Wondered what if Flona and Alex's Love will work the same way as Matylian and Jason's
and crockraus will appear..But how will he know it????
The next day Alex went to school and tried to talk toFlona But he had a storm inside..he just could not go and a million
Question got in his head and couldn't find an answer..What if he don't really like Flona? ,What if  Flona hates him already?
He crossed halls of fear and went to talk to her after a war inside him..
- Hey Flona !
= Oh Hi Alex..how's your day going??
- Good good I was woandering what's your full name Flona
= Flona Stan
- What a good name..
= oh thank you
- Flona I'm gonna say it quickly  because I'm confused but listen carefully..
= O..Ok!!
- CaInviteufrcofe???
= Emm..what??
- Can I invite you for coffee?
= Well ok but when?
- After school ..in Starbucks caffee what do you think Flona Stan ?? He said with worried expressions on his face..
= Ok I don't mind..!! See you after school
- See ya..waved Alex
..Matylian And Alex Went to the Bones class with Mr.Henry Fades .He had thin hazel eyes, tiny nose, flat mouth and a black hair.
Bones class was as dangerous as medicine classes
Bones teachers sometimes dealed with mummies ,true ones.And the school's master thought the students were ready to deal with true mummies now. Of course with the teacher's help..
- Good morning little teachers
= good morning mr Fades
- Did you hear the lastest news??
..No one replied because the master didn't publish this decision in the school's news..
- Ok.I think I shall tell you..Perhaps you have been waiting for along time so you are going to deal with mummies from now.
= Really?! Said Asian Clorox
- Oh yeah little teacher..Wait you must be Clorox ..
= Yes I'm Clorox , Asian Clorox.
Asian Streched his hand to shake his hand with Henry Fades But Henry Had alot of fear expressions which made the students wandering about his facial expressions..
- You..you must go to the master..now..
= But why will I g...
Fades Interrupted Clorox By holding his hand carefully and they went out of the class..After the wall shaked the students went out of the class..The wall shaking in Vultus is a sign of ending the class it's like the bell rang....The wall shaked a minute ago,Side conversations never ends, Fades And Clorox Dissapeared from the school's halls since the bones class..
Alex was sitting in a bench in the corner.
He waited for nothing for 10 minutes then he found Flona Coming.He thought she will come to talk to him..She actually did.
- Hey Alex Why are you sitting alone??
= I always sit alone..
-  why?
= I don't have friends
- We're friends,aren't we ?
= yes of course we're
- Ok can I sit with you?
= Yeah absolutely..He said with an appearance of a smiley face.
- So how's your day going ?
= good,how's yours  ?
- Great..medicine class was good,but bones class was confusing..don't you know what happened to Asian ?
= No,I wish he is okay
- No I wish not!! He's just so bad.
= But I don't think he deserves punishment.
..Actually "Alex" was right..
- I don't know.. Let's go the wall shaked
= What class do we have??
- Food class
= That's good
- yeah..she said while laughing
..They went to the food class and professor Legon Damg Entered the class a minute later..
- Stand up Ideients!!
Legon Damg was a shrew and a bad tempered man too..he was always shouting at students and punished actually every student in the school for nothing!! He was an old man.He had Brown eyes, Fat body, Big nose and a big mouth but he had no hair at all..
- You're going to have a hard  homework today, you're gonna do a home dish, It's lazania,tomorrow I'm gonna taste everyone's lazania do you understand stupid kids!!
= Yes mr Damg
..After school,Alex and Flona Walked in the streets for half an hour,first their conversation was boring but it got much better by time..They entered the Starbucks caffee and ordered iced tea .They started a new conversation about their favorite potions..
- What's your favorite medicine? Said Alex
= Temporary super power is my favorite
- Haven't you tried it ?
= I tried it once with Leleia
-What did you get?
=  Super hand speed
- Wow that's amazing..
= Yeah. And what's your favorite??
- Love mixture
= But the professor said this medicine is the worse..
- I think there's worse
= What's worse
- Killing medicine
= Yeah but I like snakes
..Flona Started loving Alex, She already liked him but now she truly loved him, his mind, his bravery, his conversations that she never get bored from, Everything then..a Crockraus entered the Starbucks caffee Flona Was frightened .She pointed to the crockraus and she looked as pale as white bread..
- What's this??
= It's a crockraus..but wait Flona..do you love me??
- Why are you asking?
= because a crockraus appeared that means that We love each other.
- What? I understand nothing Alex What's this creature?..
..Alex Started explaining what's a crockraus for Flona And she was absolutely surprised..
- So that means I love you
= And I love you too
- Really?!
= Yes really...
..Alex arrived home at midnight and Matylian was waiting for him..
-Where were you little kid??
= Mom I'm not a little kid ..And I was with my girlfriend in Starbucks
- Girlfriend??
= Yes , She's a very sweet girl I'm sure you'll like her when you meet..
- You didn't tell me about her!!
= Because.. We weren't friends before.
- Well that's sweet,my little boy is growing up..
= Mother I'm not a little boy
- No you are.Said Matylian While hugging Alex For a ling time
Matylian and Alex Ate dinner and went to bed after brushing their teeth, singing and they continued the long hug again and went to sleep...

                                      .━━━━━━━━.