little demon

Alex's life isn't usually exciting..Sometimes he doesn't feel anything that's why he doesn't show many facial expressions but he used to be happy with professor Martel
Professor Mortaniel Martel is a funny guy with funny facial expressions,they used to sit together after school days and sometimes with Flona too.
After a month, Alex will be 16 years old.
He didn't feel happy but Matylian was very proud he grew up to become a man.
He woke up in the early morning.He looked at the celnder.
- 13 days for my birthday.
= Happy birthday!!
- Whose that?? Whose there??.He shouted
= I'm you Alex
..It was a strange,slow,scary pale voice it appeared like a ghost's voice..
- How can you be me? Alex was very afraid,it appeared on his voice..
= I'm your smile Alex Why don't you smile
- Is it a joke..Alex was nearly crying.
= No it's not..Don't be afraid I won't ever hurt you I just want to help you..
- I don't need your help
= Don't you want to smile again? Feel really happy..deeply happy Alex?
- Yes but I don't know who are you..
= I'm your hidden smile which really want to get out you need my help you really do..
- How can you help me??  Alex's voice started to calm down and tolerated with this voice which no longer scared him..
= I'll make your worst situations seem funny as I could so you can face fears and always smile.Do you accept my help?
- I don't know...I need your help but I'm scared..There were silence in the room for a while Alex thought.And he refused..
= Well let's start now what to do ??
- I refused your help I'll go to school now
= No boring let's brush our teeth
- Our?? I said I don't want your help
= You need " Alex" ..
- Can everyone hear you??
= No,only you,because you're special
- Go out of my head
= Let's go now "Alex"
- Get out I'll brush my teeth alone..
..Alex felt broken because he can't stop his brain but he wondered what if his brain helped him smile again..Actually Alex Knew this voice was his brain not his smile he wasn't really sure but he knew and maybe his brain wanted him to know..
Alex entered the toilet,picked up his toothbrush and his tooth paste..
- Are you going to do it that way??
= What way? i said go away..
-I mean This normal,boring way I want to help Alex
= That's how I brush my teeth now go..
- but you can make it more funny what about putting your toothpaste on your nose..
= What??
- If you felt happy you shall agree my help
= How can that make me happy
- Just try it!!
..Alex put some toothpaste on his nose and smiled as he found his facial expressions were funny..
- Now put on your cheeks and under you nose..
..Alex did it and he had fun with his brain ,he started doing funny facial expressions and he spread the toothpaste among his face with a toothbrush but suddenly Matylian entered the toilet..
- Alex?? What are you doing??
= J..Just playin..
- Playing?? Are you kidding me well you're going to be punished now go and wash your face..
= But mother No
- I don't want to hear anything now go..
..Alex was absolutely disappointed by Matylian's Punishment and he blamed his brain on this un_ responsible dessision..
- Are you happy now? I'm punished..
= Don't worry it's not that bad..
- No it is you don't know how my mother punish me
= No I know
- Say how..
= She takes your medicine away I think and makes you do your homework and she usually stops singing and this favorite song isn't there to help..
- Yeah you're right..said Alex Surprised and dissapointly too
= Now let's go to school..
- Ok..Said Alex when he was about to give up trying
Alex waited for the school bus and sit in the last chair of the bus and didn't sit beside Flona...
- Why didn't you sit beside Flona ??
..Alex didn't answer because no one can hear his brain except him so for them he's not talking to anybody..
- Why aren't you answering me??
= Alex,, Alex,,AALEEX Can you hear me?
- Well you won't answer right?? Ok go talk to Flona. Come on why are you scared??
Come on go talk to Flona Don't be shy ..
..Alex Stood up, walked in the bus and ignored Tiana Harold to reach Flona's Seat.
Tiana liked Alex but he always ignores her because of his true love to Flona... Tiana had blue eyes with a big tall sharpened nose and huge lips that is enough to put s van inside.. ,she had thick black curly hair and brown skin.In the other side which Tiana didn't know.Flona And Alex Met crockraus many times in the last year they played with crockraus in gardens and went together to more than one caffee.Alex felt that crockraus makes him and Flona closer..These memories crossed Alex's mind and he finally reached Flona's seat..
- Hey Flona
= Hello Alex I didn't see you
..Flona saw Alex but she didn't want to blame him..But Alex Knew she was lying because he saw her staring at him waiting for any anything,any facial expression,any word or any hello..
•Ask to sit beside her !! Said Alex's brain..
- So can I sit beside you Flona??
= Sure you can..
•Ask her if everything is ok?
- Why??
= hmm who are you talking to??
- No one ,no one
= Fine
• Are you stupid?? you was near to tell her everything..
- I'm sorry
= Are you talking to me??
•Say yes, say yes
- Yes, I saw you when I entered the bus but I had a headache so I didn't talk to anybody untill the medicine I took fix my headache..
= Oh it's ok
-Really??
= Yeah it's ok
• Ask about the first class Alex
..Alex was about to tell his brain that he knows what they have in the first class but his brain interrupted him shouting..
• Even if you know what do you have in the first class..
- So what do we have on the first class??
= Around Earth class
- Exciting
= What do you think we'll learn about Earth today??
- Mm..I don't know I think we'll learn about forests.
= I hope we'll learn about atmosphere
- I think we'll learn about atmosphere in space class..
= Yeah maybe
• You're doing well Alex Good job!!
Alex got confused when he remembered that his brain hears everything happens to him.His chats,his secrets and even his feelings..
• Why did you stop talking she's getting bored..
The bus stopped in front of Vultus school
and the students got out the bus and entered school..Alex and Flona walked to the class together but with killing silence for Alex Because he was afraid of saying anything in front of his brain but he remembered that his brain can't tell anyone about Alex's feelings or his secretsor his conversation with friends and Flona Nothing but he also remembered that his brain can hear his ideas and it's hearing these thoughts he's thinking about now and he remembered that his brain knew that Alex know that his brain heard his thoughts then he was staring at the floor for moments but his brain waked him up
• Alex You are going to hit the wall
- huuh
= What's wrong
- I was near to hit the wall..
= It's ok lets go to the class.. She laughed
..They entered the class and professor Dafol nojam Was already there and all students too..
- I think I shall know where were you..He said with his thin voice...
Professor Nojam was 40 years old,He was Jason's Enemy in the past they weren't at Vultus school.They were in Bonds school in Claudip in thw worldy world..Nojam Didn't know that Alex was Jason's Son but if he knew he would hate Alex as much as he hated his father..
Nojam Had thin eyes, long Sharpened nose and big lips he didn't have much hair in his head..he had white hair above his ears ..none of the students knew anything about professor Nojam's life because he was very secretive..especially about his personal life..
• Happy now Alex?? What will you say??
You won't say the truth of course..you must not reveal our secret..But what shall you say..hmm found it..now tell him you think he is as old as Earth..All yiur schoolmates will laugh and he'll forget all about you..don't worry he can't punish you..
- I think you're as old as Earth professor Nojam..But no one laughed..
= Are you mad little kid?? Shouted the professor..you're gonna be punished and I shall talk to your mother but now go to your seat quickly..
• Well it didn't happen like I imagined
- Stop talking I'm punished because of you now!!
• I'm punished too
- How can you be punished??
..Nojam Was talking during Alex's conversation and Nojam realised that Alex is not paying attention..
= I think some students must pay attention..
..But Alex didn't pay attention..
- Alex Pay attention.Said Flona
..Alex looked at professor Nojam and Asian smiled silently..
After the class Alex went to the bathroom he sit beside the hand dryer and started to talk to his brain..
- You were wrong I should not insult my teachers that's impolite and I'm now punished and I can't go out with Flona
• It's not my fault you can't blame me..
- How can't I blame you it's your fault
• I didn't ask you to obey me I was just giving advice..
- What??
..Then Percy Hollaw entered the bathroom and he saw Alex sitting beside the hand dryer.Alex didn't want anybody to see him so he ran out of the bathroom and started running through the halls. Unluckily he met professor Dafol Nojam
- little Jason I knew you were his son..You're as same as your father arrogant and rude..let's go to the master..
..They went out of the school to the master's office..It was an office outside the big school actually it was more like a small home beside the school..
Alex and Nojam Entered the master's office and they saw the master sitting in his big chair then he stood up..the master was a secretive man like all teachers he was wise and kind, Good tempered man he had blue eyes ,brown skin and small nose,small lips , his hair was very rough and very short as well and he had a thin body..
- What's wrong professor Nojam??
= Master this kid.uhmm..this kid came late for class and insulted me in front of all students and I want to talk to his mother..
- What did he say??
= He said..huhhmm..That I'm as old as Earth
..The master laughed loudly and Alex smiled too but Nojam didn't like the joke..
- Before calling his mother,can I sit with...??
= Alex he's  Alex Jason master..Said Nojam
- Well can I sit with Alex?
= Of course master!!
- Alone
= Oh yeah..
.. Nojam left the office and went back to school...
- I think you're right Alex Jason he's too old ..good joke but I am sorry it's not you can't insult a teacher however happened..
= I'm sorry sir
- Do you know my name??
= No sir
- It's  Simmon fournights
= Great name
- I think not..
= why?
- Too long name and it annoys me I thought about changing my name but my teacher prevented me from doing this..Do you know who's this teacher??
= No sir
- He's Anderson Ambridge
= Wow! Anderson Ambridge was your teacher??
- Yes he was
= That's amazing
- Do you know everything about him?
= Yes..I read all of his books and novels I'm always proud of being british as him..
- But you don't know everything about him
= What why??
•End the conversation Alex do it now
- He murdered..
Alex didn't listen to his brain and was completely surprised with what Anderson Said..
- Yes he murdered ,he murdered Jason,your father
= What?? You are wrong my father died in an army
- No Alex
= My mother told me my father died in an army
- She said that because she didn't want you to know..she hid to protect you..
= from what my mother is strong and she never lies she's not like you..
• He's not lying Alex I believe him you shall too...
= Alex it's okay
..Alex Stepped back
- I am so sorry for this ugly truth ..
• Face him little kid don't be a coward..
= No,no.. Cried Alex
Alex was about to cry he walked backward while Simmon was trying walking towards him trying stop his tears..
- Listen Alex
• You coward face him aren't you happy your father had been killed maybe he has a great story..
- Listen Alex Cried Simmon..
Then Alex opened the door and ran back home..

                                         .━━━━━━━.