Chapter 7

Killer and Dream ended up sitting in a field in the sun. Dream was laying his head on Killers shoulder. "Hey Kills?"

"Yes?"

"Would it be bad if me and you started dating..... I know my parents wouldn't like it but would yours?"

"If they were here yes but they left me and Cross alone haven't seen them since" Killer started blushing "why do you ask?"

"I am not sure I was just a little courses. And I feel really drawn to you for some reason us being together just feels right....." Dream blushed as well.

They didn't share anymore words both of them being confused
------------------
Nightmare found a book he wants to read but it's to high and he's to short.

Nightmare was on his tiptoes trying to reach a book just a shelf out of his reach. He lost balance and fell backwards. He shut his eyes tight ready for impact. But it never came. He opened his eyes and saw the smiling face of Cross.

"Be careful you could have gotten hurt"

Nightmare nodded as Cross helped him stand up straight (which is hard cuz he isn't) "sorry........ umm could you..... grab that book for me..... I can't reach it"

"Oh sure" Cross put his arm up and grabbed the Book Night was pointing at. "Here" Cross smiled

"Thanks Cross" Nightmare returned the smile

"If you want you can come read it with me...." Cross blushed a little

"Ok" Nightmare smiled at him

They walked to a corner of the library where Cross sits when he wants to read. Cross took a seat on a sofa and Nightmare sat next to him Cross grabbed his book off the table next to the sofa and began to read it.

Nightmare opened his book but he just stared at the page for a little bit thinking. He started to read and was kinda surprised that the book was so good. It was about two girls who loved each other but they couldn't be together. It reminded Nightmare about how he feels about Cross but he doesn't understand what the feeling is. it's new to him something he isn't a costumed to.

Night began to think and he eventually was thinking so hard the he didn't notice Cross staring at him.

"Uh Night you ok?" Cross asked looking concerned

"Oh... y-yah I'm ok.... just thinking..." Nightmare trailed off

"About?"

Night blushed "about this book and how it remains me of how I feel around a ....... special friend of mine that makes me feel.... happy, important... when he's around someone else I get jealous and I don't know why....."

Cross seemed a bit disappointed not knowing who he was talking about and he knew that Nightmare was in love "who is it?" Cross really wants to know

"Someone I have known for about 3 or 4 days"

This didn't tell Cross anything.

"Ok?" Cross gave Nightmare a confused look

"..................." Nightmare blushed he looked at his book and tried to read

Cross thought about what Nightmare said '... special friend of mine that makes me feel.... happy, important... when he's around someone else I get jealous and I don't know why.....' Cross was trying to figure out the emotion that Night was feeling it sounds like how he felt around his...... ex

"Hay Night?" Cross said

Nightmare looked at him no longer blushing "yes?"

"Maybe Killer can help you with what you're feeling and how to react to it. I'm not very good with my emotions either" Cross said awkwardly smiling

Nightmare sighed "I'll ask him when he gets back"
-------------------
"Killer"

"Yes Dream?"

"Can I try something? It's nothing bad I just need to try it."

Killer raised an eyebrow (?) "Sure"

Dream hugged him tightly. Killer blushed Dream blushed but closed his eyes. Killer was confused but he hugged back anyway. He felt something that he hasn't felt since his mother last spent time with him. The memory made him happy but the fact that he would never see his mother again made him sad.

He felt tears threatening to fall so he closed his eyes.

"Killer..... I like hugging you... it's.... it's nice" Dream hugged him closer

Killer couldn't keep his tears back and they started to poor out of his sockets. He started to sniffle then sob uncontrollably.

Dream let go and pushed back and saw Killer trying to whip his tears away only for them to be replaced by more. "Hay Kills what's wrong?" Dream put a hand on Killers cheek bone

"I-I...... she.... she.... I-I!" He couldn't muster any sentences only words that don't make sense together. "I'm.....I can't.... she" the crying got worse

Dream was confused and worried "Is it because I hugged you? I'm sorry" Dream tried to rub the tears away with his thumb but they just kept coming.

"No--no..... I ......" Killer shook his head then threw himself into Dreams arms.

Dream was hesitant but hugged him closer with Killers hands gripping his shirt tightly. "Shhh.. shhhh.. it's ok I'm here" Dream said in a comforting voice

Killer began to calm down but not calm enough to talk properly. Dream started to rub his back in circles in a calming way.

After Killer calmed down Dream said "are you ok?" He never let Killer go

"Y-yah sorry ..... just the hug remained me of my mother a-and ... the fact that I might n-ne-never get to see her again..." he almost started crying again if it wasn't for Dreams comforting embrace.

"... why wouldn't you see her? What happened?"

"I don't know her and father just up and left me and Cross" Killer took a deep shaky breath.

"... I don't have to go home till I have 'found' Nightmare so if you want I can stay with you till he's ready to go home" Dream offered

Killer pulled out of the hug and smiled "you don't have to but sure"

Dream smiled back "well my mother can deal with me being home later cuz I have more important things to take care of"

Killer blushed knowing Dream was talking about him. "Again you don't have to..."

"But I want to your nice and my brother seems to have taken I liking to your brother." Dreams smile widened

"I'm not that nice... and I guess Nightmare has taken a liking to Cross." Killer came up with an idea "HOW ABOUT HE SOME HOW GET THEM TO DATE!!"

Dreams face seemed to brighten at the idea "yah!"

They giggled both unable to wait for their brother's to fall in love.

But what they weren't expecting was that **** would **** ** **** ***
====================
Sorry took me so long
Oh and hehehe