Drugs and Black Lace

Exactly one week after I signed a deal with the literal devil in a red suit, we had our first job. Our target; some filthy rich oil tycoon who needed taken down a peg or two. So I dressed in my littleist little black dress (pictured below) and made myself look like the kind of girl a filthy rich oil tycoon would like to take home for an evening. 

Alastor took me a smoke lounge on the west side filled with cigar smoke and the scent of aged whiskey

Alastor took me a smoke lounge on the west side filled with cigar smoke and the scent of aged whiskey. Giving him a wry smile, I left him in the shadows and slunk over to the bar to wait for our prey. It didn't take long, and nor was it hard to spot him. Our target was a rather large demon with pale grey skin and inky black eyes. His multiple chins turned up in a creepy smile when he saw me. 

"A lovely lady like you shouldn't be drinking alone." He said, plopping down on the bar stool next to me. I wondered how long it would hold before collapsing under his weight. Ordering us both scotch on the rocks, our over sized prey introduced himself as Charles Norton. 

"Scarlett," I smiled, offering him a fake name, "A pleasure to meet you."

On his third drink, I faked interest in a game of black jack at the table right behind him, whispering in a conspiratorial voice that it looked like one of the gentlemen appeared to be counting cards. When Norton turned around to see what was going on, I slipped a pill into his scotch, watching it dissolve instantly. When he turned back around with a shrug, he downed his glass in one go, much to my pleasure. Great, now we would have about twenty minutes before the pill kicked in.

Thinking quickly, I whispered something in Norton's ear about heading back to his place. Norton's piggy little eyes lit up like a fat kid in a candy shop. The man couldn't pay our tab fast enough. 

Thankfully for me, Norton had a posh hotel room only a few minutes from the lounge. As soon as the door clicked shut, the pill was beginning to work his magic. Crooning about how he should lie down and I would make him a drink, I led Norton over to the bed. He collapsed into it like a ton of bricks. 

Norton was out like blown out light bulb as soon as he hit the mattress. 

Sighing in relief, I tip toed to the door and opened it. Alastor was waiting for me on the other side. He followed me into the room, phone in hand. Offering him a wink, I stripped down to my black lacy bra and panty set.

"Just remember, no face." I reminded him. 

"Discretion is my middle name," Alastor replied with a coy wink. 

We took thirty minutes worth of compromising photos of Norton and his nameless harlot in all sorts of positions. These would be worth a pretty penny if Norton didn't want these to leak. 

As Alastor and I snuck out of the hotel room, he turned to me, saying with his Cheshire grin, "If I had known how appealing having a partner in crime could be, I would have sought you out years ago." 

I smiled back at him, tossing my hair over my shoulder playfully, "That's what all the boys say."