Never Fall

I recommend putting the music above on repeat while reading this.

Enjoy

Taken by the chaos before her, she stood to her feet at the top of the mountain. Her castle stood just below the river bank as her people rage war upon the evil. She looked over at her twin brother who awaited her signal and her look was all he needed to jump into action. Into a sprint she started forward to the only place she knew as her home. There was no holding back. Her people came first. The throne was hers. It was her blood right not his. Like the wind she flew past the trees. As quick as the ocean her brother guided her through the sea of the battle field, blocking every threat that came her way. Breath after breath, she forced herself to pick up the pace.She made eye contact with the rest of her siblings who too made the battle field their home.Her leaving is what caused this war to begin in the first place. And she vowed to make it right just as she hoped her people could forgive her for leaving them when they needed her the most.Driven by rage and the need to protect her hands started to glow as well as her lilac moon eyes that held so much pain.Her brother who she knew could feel her, smiled on the inside. There was no way in hell this fight was gonna end with her death. Not now that she had found her true self through the feelings of her people. In the beginning his vision was clear, this war was to end with her life.... He couldn't bare the thought of loosing her.... But now there's no stopping her. This was it.... This is the end.Without much effort he ripped into the cranium of enemy before disposing them next to her feet.To protect her is his only mission... Whether or not he lost himself to his other side.... It didn't matter.Just in the reach of the castle gates she felt herself being lifted into her brother's arms. The power that ignited from the both of them together dissolved the gates to liquid melted before their feet. Her curly Afro blew over her face from the inhuman speed her brother possessed.With less than a growl he ripped the doors off the handles letting them fly behind them knocking out two of the guards that attempted to detain them.Placing her on her feet, he grabbed her hand and led her down the aisle that possessed several rows of their people but their eyes remained on the throne and the imposer in it. They couldn't help but feed off the fear that proceeded to shine brighter in his eyes with each step they took.

"You aren't allowed in my Kingd_"Her brother stepped forward, using the little space between them to yank the old man up off the chair that belong to his baby sister.

 He wanted to finish the kill but he knew all too well who this one belonged to.Elevating the man off his feet, he turned toward his sister so that she was facing her target.Slowly but surely she took each step up to the man who took everything from her and her brothers. Who ruined everything for them.... The same one who destroyed her people. There was no going back now. She had to do what was best for everyone.... It was principle. Taking the last step, she stood face to face with her very own monster. Her eyes blazing with hatred, love, and to come..... peace.

"The Throne will never be yours." The old man hissed at her.

She smiled slightly as a single tear rolled down her face. "Your. Reign. Ends. Here. Grandfather." 

She hissed before shoving her hand into his chest watching as his last reaction began to form.His lips parted as his eyes widened in shock. He never thought she would be the one to end him. The grandchild he thought he had gotten rid of. She was here right before him with her hand wrapped securely around his heart, sure to bring him to his end.

"Well done." He whispered a faint smile appearing on his face.

"Rot in hell." She whispered in his ear before she yanked with everything she had bringing his heart out with her. And with that she stepped back as the feeling of him leaving this earth passed through her and her brother, who dropped the lifeless body of the man they once called their family.

 "As the one enemy shall fall.... So shall the rest." She said to her brother just as bodies of the enemy began to drop lifeless as well, littering the battlefield.

She turned to the throne as did he brother who gestured for her to take it, which is rightfully hers.Without hesitation she turned and walked to it with purpose....Quietly but surely she turned to face her people who for the first time since she was a child refuse to shelter one emotion..... And that emotion being hope.Taking a moment to stare them all down with a lovingly gaze she did what she should've done before her grandfather tired to get rid of her. She took a seat in her throne, her grandfather's heart still hostage in her deadly grip. All 12 of her brothers made their way down the aisle to the throne to do as the people, which was bow before her.... Their new emperor..... Their Queen.She looked to her twin who snatched the crown off the deceased before gently placing it on her head where is belonged. All he have ever wanted was before him now and there was no way he was going to let anybody ruin this for her. She was fit to rule, to lead while he was fit to be her protector. Happiness for once overwhelmed him as he took his place in a deep bow by the rest of his older brothers.... Her sworn protectors. Smiling to herself, she used her free hand to wipe away what was left of her tears. Now wasn't the time to be sad. She has accomplished her goal... She had saved her people.... Something she will forever do till the day somebody rip her heart from her body like she did her grandfather. Now realizing she still had her hand around it, she loosens her grip and without looking at it.... She let her powers do what they have been longing to do to his heart since she found out he tried to rid her of this earth.....With love and peace for her people she closed her eyes and prayed that to them she may be enough... To lead and to guide them from this destruction and on into the future where they deserved nothing other than happiness. With each plead in her silent prayer the heart disintegrated to ash.And as the ashes hit the floor she opened her eyes, as they blazed they lilac moon."Behold you new Queen." She spoke as she stood to her feet, making sure to step in the ashes of the bitter that caused her people so much pain.Everybody rose to their feet to look upon the new Queen....Hope wasn't lost after all..... It was just waiting for the right moment to strike.....And now..... The kingdom's hope.....She was unstoppable.

(A/N) Tell me how you guys liked it!! This was really fun to write and I would love to do more of this!! Requests, I will take them. 

Author out. Peace.