The Beginning

Peter Parker walked into school with a confident attitude and felt like nothing would go wrong. Getting to his locker, Peter started to put some of his stuff away when he sensed that someone was behind him. Peter stopped trying to sense if the person behind him was any danger to him. Not sensing anything, Peter turned around to see his best friend Ned Leeds behind him.

"Hey, Peter! How was your weekend? I bet it was the same did anything special happen to our friendly neighbor?" Ned exclaimed hinting at Peter being the superhero Spiderman. "Hey, Ned! Nothing really special happened to our friendly neighbor but I did find out about a new thing on the Web." Peter responded while walking towards their first class.

This was their secret code for a new combination of webs that Peter or Spiderman discovered over the weekend. As soon as Peter walked into the classroom he heard a voice telling calling over to him." Hey, Penis what's up!" Flash, the bully of the school, asked in a jeering tone. Ned opened his mouth to respond but was cut off by a voice from the other side of the room. "Hey, Flash. Why don't you keep your mouth shut since every word you say might get you closer to being kicked off the Decathlon team? " MJ cut in getting Flash to stop talking.

Peter found a seat close to his friends and sat down getting distracted by his teacher Mr. Harrison walking into the classroom. "Ok, everyone we will be going on a field trip on Friday. I give you more information at the end of class," said Mr. Harrison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip provided by a flying pig named Jerry~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the end of class and Mr. Harrison had yet to tell the class about the upcoming field trip. Peter was getting very nervous and excited wondering if they were going to a museum like the Smithsonian. At last, Mr. Harrison started speaking about the field trip. "So you all must be wondering what this field trip is about right?" Mr. Harrison asked. After not getting a response from the class he continued, "Well this field trip is going to be to ..."

A/N: Sorry for the short ending after the time skip.