Stark Towers

AN: Sorry for not updating in a while! Thanks for all the reads!! I hope you enjoy this part!

Previously on The Worst Field Trip Ever: At last, Mr. Harrison started speaking about the field trip. "So you all must be wondering what this field trip is about right?" Mr. Harrison asked. After not getting a response from the class he continued, "Well this field trip is going to be to ..."

"Well, this field trip is going to be to Stark Tower!" As soon as he said Stark Tower many of the students started to whisper. Peter groaned and looked towards Ned watching his smile turn into a smirk when he heard Peter's groan. Flash, being the bully that he is, quickly called out, " Ha, now we'll find out that you were lying about your internship at Stark industries Penis." The teacher brushed off the comment and continued to speak. "Your permission slips will be at my desk and make sure that you have your parent or guardian sign it. I would hate to have someone not come on the field trip with us. Dismissed."

Everyone started rushing towards the front of the room to grab their permission slips. Peter started walking towards the door hoping no one would notice him leaving. Soon enough, Ned walked up to him and handed him a permission slip telling him that "You wouldn't want to miss this field trip" while smirking and walking faster towards their next class.

By the time the school bell rang for everyone to get out of school, Peter was already out of his seat and running down the hall to avoid being seen jumping into the Stark Industries provided car that Happy drove. "How's your day kid?" said Happy while slowly driving out of the school's parking lot. "It was great!" replied Peter starting his rambling on about his day. Happy smirked then pulled up the divider that separated the two. Once Happy pulled up the divider and Peter finished rambling Peter pulled out his homework and started working on it in the back seat.

As soon as Happy pulled up to the employee entrance of Stark Tower, Peter finished his homework and got out of the car thanking Happy and running up to the doors. After greeting everyone including Friday at the lobby, Peter walked into the elevator and requested to go to the lab where he knew his dad was located.

"Hey, dad! What's up?" Peter asked dropping his backpack on the floor near the table that his dad was working on. "Just the regular kid. Go finish your homework then you can come and help me improve the new iron gauntlets." Tony Stark or Peter's adoptive dad said. "I already finished my homework dad," Peter replied with sass. "Alright kiddo, come here and we can finish the gauntlets." "Yes!" Peter yelled being completely enthusiastic. " Hey calm down Pete. We don't want Pepper to come down to tell us to be quiet." Tony said smiling knowing that Peter was overexcited. "Oh right," Peter said being much quieter.

F.R.I.D.A.Y- Mom would like to tell Boss and Young Master to be a little quieter since she is in a meeting."Shoot. Friday tell mom that we are both sorry and that we will try not to be as loud." Peter said.

To Be Continued...