With the 1p's

|------------------------|-----------------------|

               "Where is that bloody frog?" Arthur said, agitated.

               "I dunno, but I'M THE HERO!" Alfred yelled while getting hit by Arthur.

               "That doesn't help, you bloody wanker!"

               "PAAAAAAAASSSSSTAAAAAAAA~~~!" Feliciano yelled, earning a scolding from his boyfriend, Ludwig. 

              "Nein, zhat doesn't help, you dummkopf. Zhese are serious matters, Feli."

              "Sí, sí, just don't-a hit me-a again!" Feliciano yelled while waving his little white surrender flag. 

             "Everyone, SHUT UP! We're getting off topic! That bloody frog has gone missing and he can't've gotten far. He's probably lazing around wanting to marry me again." The British man mumbled the last part but everyone heard it. 

            "Holá mí amigos!" Antonio slammed open the door with Lovino following close behind. "I found a box of wine outside the door, and I figured we could try it!" The Spanish man said to to everyone. He picked up a bottle and showed them. The bottle was dark red and the liquid inside was even darker than the bottle and the label said it was called 'François' and that it was made in France. 

            "Well then, let's try it!" Antonio suggested. Everyone nodded/shrugged and Lovino poured himself and his brother a glass. The Italians took a sip while everyone watched in mild interest. 

             "It tastes-a kinda metallic." Feliciano said, swaying. Lovino had a completely different reaction. 

            "Holy Fuckaroni! Fuck me Anti!" Lovino shouted startling everyone, especially Antonio. Lovino started swaying and stumbling to the surprised Spanish man. Antonio caught the usually angry Italian and sat down on the floor next to a wall, while Lovino muttered sweet profanities, like "Tomato Bastard" and tried to pet Antonio. 

          Meanwhile, Feliciano passed out after taking his second sip. His boyfriend caught him and tasted the wine in Feli's glass. He blacked out and dropped the wine glass, spilling dark red liquid on the carpet. Nobody paid attention because of Lovino and Antionio's love scene. 

         The British man picked up Lovino's wine glass and tasted the wine. Feliciano was right. The wine did taste metallic, and Arthur was already feeling extremely tipsy. Before he knew it, he was all over Alfred while babbling about if he was Catholic or Protestant, again. On Arthur's third sip, he passed out. 

         Ivan took the whole bottle and started chugging the wine as a 'taste'. Since he had a high alcohol tolerance, the wine didn't affect him as much. Tino and the Nordics found and were inspecting another bottle of wine they found near the window. They decided to be smart and take a small drop of the wine and let Tino taste it. Berwald was very against it, but Mathias and Lukas insisted. Lukas had a breathalyzer for some reason and let Tino blow into it. The tiny screen popped up with the numbers 0.92. Tino refused to drink anymore.

        "No more no more! It's so gross!" Tino shouted, gagging. 

        "D'n't g've 'im 'nym'e! T'no's m'w'fe!" Berwald said getting overprotective of his 'wife'. 

       Matthew went over to the Nordic's bottle of wine and sniffed it. 

      "Smells like my Papa." The Canadian thought. He took a sip, right as his brother saw him. 

      "Noooooo! Mattie!!" Alfred yelled, trying to catch his brother and the bottle. He got the bottle, but his brother was already passed out on the floor and very flushed in the face. 

      "Dammit." Alfred put the bottle on the table, fell to his knees, and held his 'baby' brother.    

      Meanwhile, Ivan finished 'tasting' his bottle of wine and he but it on the table. 

     "Strong wine, Da? Tastes like Frenchman blood." He said before passing out. 

     Many of the 1ps were freaked out and the Baltics went to try to lift the large Russian onto a nearby couch. 

     "Vhere'd zhis stuff even come from?" Roderich asked. 

     "Yea, I, like, wanna know too." Feliks said while admiring his skirt. 

     "M-maybe we should check the label to see if t-there's a note or something." Toris suggested. 

     "Jah, that'ed be a logical thing to do." Eduard said while trying to access and look at his blog. 

     Yao and Kiku took the Nordics' bottle of wine and they smelled it. 

    "Eww! This stuff smells worse than Opium's cooking, aru! It's kind of like blood. Also, From what the Nordics' say, this stuff has a really high alcohol level, so don't drink it, aru!" Yao warned while Kiku ran to the bathroom, saying, "Excuse me, but I need to get to the restroom, prease. I feer rike trowing up." 

    A little while later, Kiku still wasn't back, so Yao went to check on him. Everyone else that was there, tended to the unconscious and groggy 1ps. 

    The Nordics helped the Baltics move Ivan onto a nearby couch. Alfred tried (and failed) to cope with 'losing' his 'baby' brother and father figure. Ludwig and Antonio tried to figure out what to do with their drunk boyfriends. 

A/N : Hey! Here's another update! I will try to not get too distracted when trying to start chapter 3, so yea. Anyway, thanks for reading and be sure to comment and/or vote! Thanks!

This is SilvermistAnimeLover's video and its really good! Also, go read some of her stories! They're really good!