With the 2ps

|-------|-------|-------|--------|----------|

Francis lay, panting, on the hospital table, his torture finally stopped. Luciano had gotten bored of mutilating the 1p's body. He strolled off and smacked Lutz on the head, while Lutz pulled him into a 'hug'. Kuro, however, went to the bathroom and walked through a fullbody mirror.

Oliver and François were in the kitchen, bickering back and forth like an old married couple. Matt and Allen were playing a video game and cursing quietly at each other (in fear of losing more of their meager savings to the dreaded swear jar).

Kuro came back with Kiku and they all played video games together. Everyone was cursing Kiku while he was basking in his victory over all of them.

"Werr, this was fun. Yao might be rooking for me though" Kiku said.

"Whire that might be true, Xhao might have taken care of that for you." Kuro responded.

Howr do you mean?"

At that moment, smoke filled the room. Xhao came in, happily dragging an angry, tied up, and gagged Yao, whose yelling was muffled. "Oh, Konnichiwa, nii-san!" Kiku waved to his brother who was yelling again.

"Xhao, I don't think the gag was necessary..." Kuro sweatdropped. He barely got through to the high Chinese 2p.

"Okee, aru~!" Xhao smiled and ungagged his 1p.

"Ai-yah! That wasn't needed, aru! Also, Kiku, we need to go back, aru." Yao explained.

"Mmm, no. I'm going to stay here a rittre whire ronger. Then I'rr go back." Kiku tried to negotiate with his brother.

"But I told everyone I'd come back with you, aru. Also, did you fake that scene just to come here, aru?"

"No, not rearry. I did want to trow up at first, but Kuro was there, and I kind of needed a break from you guys anyway, so I came here!" Kiku smiled.

"Why? Why do you like them more than us, aru? We're your family, aru." Yao says dejectedly.

Kiku's bangs shadowed his eyes and he smiled at his older brother. "Werr, for starters, the 2ps are more fun. They dear with probrems in better and more amusing ways, whire you guys are constantry fighting about petty probrems." He sneered.
Yao's face showed a flurry of emotions, spanning from shock, disbelief, anger, understanding, until finally going slack. He lowered his head to where his 'bangs' covered his face. Kiku scowled and turned away, into his and his 2p's room.

"Zhao," Yao commanded, " take me to the opium room..." Zhao, heard this and stared at his 1p. He looked so broken, Zhao felt like he could do anything. He obliged, untied Yao, and locked the door to the opium room behind him.

A/N: IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!!!!(*'Д*) Don't worry, I'm still alive. I've just been busy is all. Yeaaaaaa, busy...... but seriously, I'm so sorry it took so long. I didn't mean to extend it to November. I'll try to have another chapter out soon, but until then, have fun with this one and I'll see ya next time! BYEEEEEEEEEEE!