With the 1ps (again)

"Where's Yao??!! He said he'd be back by nowwww! It's been TWO FRIGGIN HOURS!!" Alfred yelled. Arthur had finally woken up and was conplainting, "Ugg, why won't the lights shut uppp?? I swore I'd never drink again... Alfred, Frog, kill me nowwww!" With a really bad hangover...

"Oh yeah! That was the whole purpose of this meeting, right dude!?" Alfred asked Arthur. Arthur tried to stand, but immediately fell down, woozy and disgruntled. He whacked Alfred's shin instead. "Owwwww, that huuurtttt! Anyway, anyone know where Frenchy is?" Alfred asked the room before pushing Arthur away with his foot.

Nobody answered the American(fine i"ll capitalize the 'A', just because Americans are such capitalists) and, soon, their attention was dragged to the groaning Russian.

"Thisss iiis Frrrenchmannn bloooooood," Ivan slurred. Everyone stared at him, not knowing what to do. The Baltics just stood behind Ivan's couch and shuddered when someone looked at them. They had NO idea that IVAN of all people could get drunk to the point of passing out.

"whaaat aboooout da frogg?" Arthur tried his best not to slur. Everyone ignored him.

"Well, I've fought all of you guys before, right?" Ivan asked. Everyone nodded. "And I've tasted your blood before in someway or another, unfortunately..." "Ooooh."Everyone looked extremely uncomfortable, but were still really confused.

"Magic Metal Pipe of Pain, anyone?" The Russian asked with a scary purple aura around him. Nobody move, in fear of being hit by the infamous bloody pipe.

"Well, on that happy note, hehe," Alfred broke the ice, "LET'S GO FIND KIKU AND YAO!!!" Alfred shouted, trying to boost everyone's spirits and trying to be the 'Hero'.

Everyone spilt themselves into 4 groups of 3, while the rest stayed in case Yao or Kiku came back. They also took care of anyone who was still drunk.

The groups were: Alfred, Arthur, and Ivan, Vash, Rodrich, and Lili, Eduard, Ravis, and Tolys, Matthias, Lukas, and Emil.

"Oh, what fun, why do i have to get stuck with this dou- ummm, jerk?" Vash said, being cautious with his little sister looking up at his. Rodrich looked at Vash in mild hurt, but quickly looked away, his face brushed in a light pink.

"I don't zhink it's zhat bad, big brother." Lili told her older brother. Vash calmed down a bit after that, but kept sneaking looks at Rodrich, who was still blushing.

The 4 groups split up and went in different directions, exploring the mansion and looking for the 3 missing people.
Alfred's group went towards the bathroom, where Yao and Kiku disappeared.
"Hey dudes, was this mirror here before?" Alfred asked looking into a full body mirror.
"No, I-I don't think so... God, my head hurts." Arthur mumbled, sober enough to walk now. "But I feel drawn to it..."
"Huh?" Arthur stumbled over to the mirror and looked at his reflection. It rippled like water, and Alfred got creeped out. Arthur's reflection shifted and Arthur rolled his eyes.

"Humph, Oliver, what's going on?" Arthur said to his pastel reflection. 

"Whatever do you mean, love~?" Oliver said, scaring the crap out of Alfred. 

"I mean, where are Yao and Kiku, you muffin-head?" 

"Ohhh, those two! No, I haven't seen them, yet. Sorry, darling~. Would you fancy a cupkake?" Oliver asked Alfred.

"OOOOOOhhhhh, what kind!?" Alfred asked enthusiastically, completely fine with Oliver now. 

"Well, love, the pink ones are strawberry, the blue ones are blueberry, and the green ones are apple. Take one, love~." Oliver offered.  

"Alfred, don't. The blue ones are overdosed sedatives, the green ones are rat poison, and the pink ones are acid." Arthur said, like he'd done this many times before. 

"Wait, YOU PUT POISON IN YOUR CUPKAKES?????" Alfred shouted, hurt as hell.

"Noooooooo~! Artie's lying of course~!" 

"WHAT??? Oliver. Tell the truth, you wanker."

"Ah, ah, ah~! Swear jar~!"

"Gah, fine. Just let us come in and I'll give you the money."

"Fine. But the cupkakes are gooood!!" Oliver whined. 

"NO!"