Betrayed

A/N: Ayo! I'm FINALLY done with testing and I promise, the climax is coming soon! I'm trying my best to cram all the significant stuff into these sections so you guys don't have to suffer through unimportant crap. Please just bare with me T_T

This part is also now on the same day as chapters 1-3!

Today's cover is Zombie by Tatum Lynn and Kurt Hugo Schneider. It's so pretty and beautiful, it makes my heart melt! So enjoy this chapter and the song!

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" An alarm clock rang.

Pidge groaned as he reached for the snooze button. His hand felt drained and it looked like it belonged to a zombie. He shivered from the cold temperature in his room and retrieved his shaking arm when he turned off that horrid, repeating, sound. He sighed in agony.

He sat up slowly then looked at the clock, forgetting that he was as blind as bat without his glasses. He tilted his head then realized how blurry his eyesight was. He swiftly grabbed them from his bedside table and put them on. His vision was now clear and he could see that the time was 6:45 am.

He groaned, "It is too early to do anything."

He put the blanket that was on top of him aside and landed both feet on the ground. He stretched and cracked his knuckles as he weakly stood up. He looked around and saw that the room had a little light thanks to the sun. It was messy but he didn't care. He walked to his closet and got his attire for work then made his way over to the bathroom.

He opened the door and turned on the lights which blinded him for a quick second. He blinked a couple of times before setting his clothes on a counter. Next, he turned around and stared at his shower curtain. He grabbed it then whooshed it away. He put his hand on a handle that was connected to the shower and turned it on.

As he waited for the water to get warm, he undressed. When he was fully naked, he took a good look at himself through the mirror. He rolled his eyes in disgust. He hated his feminine body. He didn't like the specific body traits that were given to him when he was born. It felt like he was someone else.

Pidge shook away the bad feeling and put his glasses on the table. He got into the shower. He did his natural and normal routine. Shampoo, soap, conditioner, that kind of normal.

The boring normal.

Once he was done getting refreshed for the day, he dried his long hair, combed through it slowly and put it into a ponytail. He had thick hair so he couldn't just brush it. Otherwise, it'd get frizzy.

He brushed his teeth for 2 minutes and put on his clothes then adjusted his spectacles. After, to his surprise, he saw his older brother when he opened the door.

Pidge was shocked, "Matt! You're awake?"

"Of course I am," his brother smiled, "it's Monday and I have to work at the diner today."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot."

"No worries." Pidge walked out of the bathroom and Matt walked in. "Breakfast is on the table!"

"Are mom and dad there..?"

"Dad had to leave early for a meeting but mom's eating right now. Why?"

Pidge sighed. "Nothing... just wanted to know."

He turned away from his brother then went to his room. He searched for a green and white tote bag with a logo of a small lion on it and snatched it from the corner. He started to grab things for work like his phone, wallet, med kit, lady items, pens/pencils, stuff like that. Once he was done, he held onto the bag's straps and made his way downstairs.