Part 15 💟 Wife💟

Rishabh was getting ready for office when Preeta came and ask him to take her for shopping.

Actually today I have a really important meeting.  Said Rishabh

Is the meeting  more important than me? She said.

will ask Kritika or Sherlyn to go with you   He suggested.

Main Kritika ya Sherlyn se shaadi nhi ki hai.... Jab Biwi k liye time nhi tha to shaadi kyu ki aapne...she said.

Rishabh calls Salil and ask him to postpone the meeting.

He smiles and ask preeta if she is happy now?

Preeta says sorry and ask him to go to the meeting as it's not good to upset others for HER.

Anything for you my love ....he said.

Aap office jayiye...mere mood swings Ko jhelna padega aapko Abhi aur 7 months...she said.

But...P...before he could complete his sentence.

No more if & buts...she ordered him.

Jo hukm mere aaka ...he said and leaves after placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Suniye! She said

She moves towards him and says... Mai aise kabhi aapse Zid Kiya Kru... To daat diya kijiye...meri har baat maanni zaruri nhi hai .

He cupped her face and says :- Preeta mujhse Zid krne ka...apni baat manwane ka haq hai tumhara .
Tumhare SRK K style me kahu to ...Mera sir sirf 4 logo k saamne jhulfq hai... Mon, Mata Rani , Vanya , aur Tum.

She smiles and place a kiss on his cheek and then Karan enters .

Oh...sorry ...Tum log ye chumma chaati krte wqt darwaaza band kr Liya karo...Said Karan.

Shut up Karan...said Rishabh

Ok bro... Mai hi next time SAAVDHAN KARAN LUTHRA PADAAR RAHE HAI ...Ye announcement krke andar aaunga... He chuckled

Vanya and Sunny came and ask Karan to come soon as they are getting late for school.

Bhai ...tujhse imp kaam that ... In logo k school drop krke tere office hi aata hu...ok? Said Karan

Ok. Said Rishabh

Bye Mumma...bye Dad ...said Vanya.

Bye badi maa and bade Papa ...said Sunny.

They turns to leave but then came towards preeta and hold her tummy.

Bye baby ...both said and union and leaves.

Rishabh too leaves and Preeta looks on.