Part 29 ✌️ Decision✌️

Flashback

Preeta was sitting between Rishabh's leg on the floor against the wall.

Aapko kese pata chala? She asked.

Maa be bataya... Maa ne sarla aunty se baat ki thi humare Rishte k liye tb sarla aunty ne bataya tha....he replied.

Preeta....he said after a pause.

Hmm...she said.

I don't care about your past. PAST IS PAST! ..I just want to love you....marry you...have a family with you....he said.

She smiles and hugs him.

Rishabh tells everyone that he has decided he will marry Preeta.

Everyone was happy but not Kareena.

You can't marry her...she said.

Kareena hold preeta and insults her

Preeta was crying as Kareena was insulting her .

How could you think that you can become the DIL of this family. Girl like you...Kareena was interrupted by Rishabh.

What is problem with her ...bua? He asked.

Rishabh she is a characterless girl. She get involved with her boyfriend and got pregnant. Her parents throw her out of their house after her abortion. She said.

I don't have any problem ....and for your information that boy forced her n her parents didn't support her in her bad time due to the society...but I will not leave her hand in any situation..saying this Rishabh holds Preeta's hand.

What you saw in this girl. She is not pure...said Kareena.

She is pure and if you have any problem with our marriage then I will leave this house forever. He said.

Rishabh ji...aap..said Preeta.

Kuch mat kaho tum....said Rishabh.

I always obey everyone n always respect everyone's decision. But today I have taken a decision for my life and its final.....saying this he left with Preeta.