Part 44💔

It can't be true. Preeta is suffering from ....no...no. Ria try to make his understand but he leaves from there

Rishabh was unable to bear this shock. That Rishabh who is the pillar of Luthra family, the person who take the responsibility of family at an early age because of his father's illness. He never became weak , he never cried ,he never complaint for anything, he always became strength of others .
But today he is not that Rishabh. Today he is the person who came to know that the woman whom he loves a lot, the woman who is his life, his strength,his love, his partner,the mother of his daughter , his Preeta is having a few days left of her life. How he can be able to live without her. They have spent 10 beautiful years together and now God has decided to separate them. Today he want answers...he want justice...he want his Preeta's life. He was crying aloud at this deserted place.

Why God? Why? He screamed.

Preeta was calling Rishabh continuously but he was not picking up the call. It's 10:30 p.m. Children were sleeping well but elders were worried. Salil had informed them that Rishabh left the office many hours ago.

Door bell rings and Preeta and others quickly go towards the gate. Preeta opens the door. It was Rishabh.

Rishabh ji...said Preeta and hug him.

Where were you? She asked.

Rishabh ye Kya tareeka...kitna parshan the hum log...said Mahesh.

Rishabh are you okay? Asked Karan

Rishabh say something.....said Kareena.

I m tired. Very tired. Rishabh finally replied.

He sat on the sofa and Sherlyn brings water for him.

I went for an important work realated to office and there my car's both Tyre get punctured. He said.

And phone? Asked Srishti.

It was on mute. I m sorry...I forget to inform. He said.

Mai khana laga deti Hoon...said Preeta

No, I am not hungry. I just need a sleep. He said and went to his room.

Rishabh was taking shower and Preeta was sitting on the bed.

Rishabh comes out and looked at Preeta. As soon as her eyes met his ...he looked away.

Rishabh ji! Kuch hua Kya? She asked.

Nhi to. He said while wearing his T-shirt.

Pakka? She asked

Ha...he said

Are you alright? He asked.

Yes now I m alright. Earlier I get scared. She said

Scared why? He asked.

You were not picking up the call. I was getting many bad thoughts. I I just...she said.

He settled down beside her and take her into his arms.

Look I m with you. He said.

She kissed him on his cheeks and hug him back.

Tum mujhse kuch ghanto ki duriya bardaasht nhi Kar paayi.... Mai kese seh paunga tumhara humesha k liye mujhse due jaana? He thinks and a tear make its way on his cheek.