Part - 2

shivaay excused himself to take the call only to be held by rudy who give him his full fledged smile ....

RUDRA : don't spoil her day by telling her anything bhai , i am fine 

OMKARA : say to her we miss her terribly and wanted to meet her as soon as possible .....

shivaay just nodded his head and ran out of the room .....

RUDRA : what do u think O , will she find out that the oldies spoilt my birthday ???

OMKARA : she is an angle rudy , obviously she will find it out and would be mad that oldies spoilt your day .... you know how much she love both of us ....... 

rudra nodded , he so much miss his angel ....... 

...............................................

SHIVAAY'S ROOM : 

shivaay was moving here and there ..... he is continuously looking at his lock screen where 3 missed calls are there .... he knows he is already dead as by know his angel would have started swearing .....

SHIVAAY (self thought ) : you are so dead .... u didnt pick up her call .... she will kill you with her bare hands !

suddenly a message pops up in his phone :

MESSAGE :

SO THEY DID SPOIL MY RUDY'S DAY ! HOW DARE THEY ????? ILL NOT LEAVE THEM ....ANYWAYS HAVE PLANNED SOMETHING FOR MY RUDY , YOU'LL GET THE MAIL SOON JUST TAKE AN OFF AND BE WITH BOTH OF THEM .... AND MAKE SURE RUDY ENJOYS WHAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR HIM & ALSO I AM COMING TOMORROW ILL MAIL MY FLIGHT DETAILS TOO ITS HIGH TIME OBEROI'S MEET ME ! GIVE MY LOVE TO RUDY , OM & DADI ......

PS : BY THE WAY MR OBEROI DONT FOR ONCE THINK THAT U ARE OFF THE HOOK , ILL SORT YOU OUT ONCE I REACH THERE !

shivaay gulped he is a goner , she is coming back to india 

SHIVAAY : SHE IS COMING BACK !!!!!! 

shivaay screamed on top of his voice 

SHIVAAY (self thought ) : OMG , OMG , OMG she is coming what will i do know , i have to plan something , she will not leave anyone ..... what should i do ???? one thing is for sure i can't let anyone hurt my angel but what can i do but to stay by her side and watch her troubling my family .... but then thats fine they all deserve it !!!!! ok calm down shivaay know just relax and see what madam has planned for your brother !

shivaay was way too happy to realise that someone was observing him ......

PERSON : why is he so happy ???? what is there in his mobile that changed his mood instantly , ahhhh i hate it ! my plan failed to make these o bros suffer if shivaay is happy then he will make sure hat rudra & omkara are happy too ! but the ques is WHO COULD MAKE THE GREAT SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI HAPPY ?????

need to find about it !

.......................................

shivaay rushed to rudy's room :

SHIVAAY : rudy , om comon you two pack your bags for today we are going somewhere ....

OMRU : WHERE ????

SHIVAAY : that we'll know in few minutes !!!!

OMRU : ANGEL !!!!!!

SHIVAAY :  YES ......

OMKARA : ok gentleman be rest assured we 3 are gonna have the best day till date of our life !!!!!

RUDY : yippee !!!! love you loads angel .......