Part - 5

3 DAYS LATER :

a lot have happened in these 3 days , omkara , rudra got there angel as there protector , she was hovering over them as a mamma bear .... rudra got his childhood back anika was pampering him as if he is 3 year old kid and om got his best buddy , with anika by her side he could confide his deepest secret with her ........... shivaay was still recovering but the main tension was even though he was out of danger but still he was not conscious .... anika was loosing her patience sec by sec only she knows how she was holding it up .... its being 3 WHOLE DAYS !!!! her shivaay was battling each and every sec with death .......

anika was still in thoughts when rudra rushed to where anika and omkara were sitting .........

RUDRA : angel ! O have you heard the news ..... the deal which shivaay bhaiya was working on from past 1 month ......

rudra panted ...

OMKARA : oh shit i totally forget about the deal .... i m pretty much such MR oberoi would have grabbed the project .... he would not leave this golden opportunity .......

om fumed angrily ........

anika all the while was busy surfing her phone as if not hearing what rudra was saying .....

RUDRA : O for once listen to me yr ......... bhaiya got the project ....... and as far as mr oberoi is concerned he is under house arrest because the concerning party have filed a case against him that he tried to steal bhaiya quotations ........& also the company have raised there project price and duration as per shivaay's bhaiya terms ............yipeeeeee

by the end of his sentence rudra was literally jumping with joy ....

anika smiled whole heartedly after 3 whole days seeing rudra's infectious excitement ........

OMKARA : what how is it possible ??????

RUDRA : khanna was saying someone unknown came there in shivaay bhaiya's place and deal everything smartly ......

rudra said all that fake glaring at anika ......

om too gave the same look to anika ......

OMKARA : rudra who is there in this whole world that can take shivaay's place ??????? or even come close to shivaay's thinking and likings ........and at the same time make the so called oberoi's suffer at the same time !

rudra too played along .....

RUDRA : i m too thinking that only O , who could never see shivaay bhaiya in pain and can do anything for him .....

anika was still sitting quietly ...... she knew omru knew about her deal thing but she cannot say anything further to them as to why she started her revenge saga with TEJ SINGH OBEROI !

in these 3 days if anika have observed something then that is omru's undying love & respect for shivaay .... she have seen that in there eyes the amount of anger for the person who is responsible for shivaay's condition ... she can never ever tell them !

omru saw all the changing expressions of anika ......they knew something is wrong but they kept quiet , they don't want to hassle there angel more ....

anika came out of her thoughts and tried to divert omru's mind ....

ANIKA : omru where are shivaay's parents ?????? i can understand dadi is not informed coz of her ill health but why didnt u inform his parents ....... ????????

OM : we tried calling them .... but they both are travelling and gave instructions to there secretary not to disturb them .......

om said bitterly ........rudra scoffed !