Part - 6

OBEROI MANSION :

tej throw the whiskey glass on floor , he was really mad , he didnt know what went wrong in 2 days he lost a major deal , plus a raid in his office .... he can't even enter his own office as everything is sealed ..........

TEJ : how can everything change like this ???? this was not planned !!!! i have to get this deal as shivaay was out of my way but no .......i not even lost the deal but shivaay is also recovering what a bad luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

JHANVI : if shivaay get to know that it was you who was behind his accident he will not leave you ........

TEJ : nah , i m not worried about that what do you think this is the first time i have planned to kill shivaay .... nope !!! this was my third attempt to kill him but ALAS !!!!!!! i don't understand who is the force behind shivaay that he is saved each and everytime !!!!!!

JHANVI : tej i think we should not hurt shivaay .... i mean our boys loves him way to much we might loose our sons if anything happened to shivaay also about the force you are talking about even i am worried about that only .... shivaay for once can spare us because of om and rudra but i am not sure about that person ........ its the UNKNOWN we have to scared of !!!!!!

jhanvi signed , she knew there life is gonna change as she could feel this time tej did overstep his boundaries ............

......................................

HOSPITAL : 

after a tearful reunion of o 'bros all 3 settled in hospital room ,

OM : SOOOOOO ????

SHIVAAY : YEAH SOOOOOOO ????

RUDRA : what sooooooooo????????

rudra asked cluelessly ......

shivaay got irritated he asked the most obvious question ......

SHIVAAY : so u met anika ????? 

OMRU : YES !!!!!! she is our angel

OM : she is something shivaay ..... she is exactly like you shivaay , same authority , same protectiveness , same love for both of us ...... u know we were so lost when we heard about accident but then she entered truly as our saviour , she took everything under her control and she made sure we both were ok ..... for the first time in our life we felt  so protective and all our fears just flew off ...... she is truly an angle 

shivaay's eyes become moist ......

RUDRA :  we could feel that she is also terrified just like us but just for both of us she kept a brave face ..... she even got you your deal bhaiya ...... how can one person be so perfect she is just perfect JUST PERFECT ......... & maybe u will feel bad bhaiya but i didnt miss you in these days as my angel was there with me all the time ...... she took care of me as if i m her kid only !!!!!!! thank u so much bhai for getting angel in our life i can't thank u enough ......

it was a heavy environment , all three were actually feeling each other's longing and pain but suddenly anika barged in ........

ANIKA : what obros !!!! why so much quietness ?????? who lost its tongue ???????

all 3 chuckled by there angels sense of humour ......

SHIVAAY : really ani , your sense of humour is just like a potted plant .....

anika pouted , making a cute face 

OMRU : bhai , no making fun of our angel 

both om & ru rushed towards there angel to give her there support ....