𝟭𝟬 ; 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗

Mikey and, mostly Ray, had to plan the funeral, I couldn't. Three days passed and it was now the day of the funeral. I had written a speech in memory of Gee. I had also brought along my wedding vows for him since he's never heard them. On the way to the church, our relationship flashed before my eyes.

~

"Good morning, kitten." I said looking up from my phone. "Good morning." He said back, groggily. He gave me a delicate kiss on my forehead. "I made your coffee. It's in the microwave, if you want some." Gerard made his way to the microwave and pushed the buttons to 50 seconds. He tapped his fingers against the counter he was leaning on.

Gee looked down at the notepad and said, "I want to go to an amusement park." I was surprised, Gerard was terrified of heights. I think Gee caught on to my shock because, he said, "We're wasting our time being sad and I want to spend my last months and/or years having fun, with you". He was right but, I didn't want him to come home, feeling sick and horrible. "Are you sure, baby? You're terrified of heights." I warned him, he smirked. "I'm sure." I smiled, looking into his beautiful, hazel eyes, and took his hand. "Whatever you want, you can have." 

We soon arrived home. We both got out of the car and I went to unlock the door. It was now almost 8:00pm and I was exhausted. I think Gee was, too. We both got ready for bed. I took off my clothes except for my underwear. Gee had a white tank top on and grey boxers. I crawled into bed with Gerard. He tucked us in and kissed me goodnight.

I don't know what I'll do without him.

~

I held back the urge to cry. My eyesight was getting blurry and it was hard to see the road. I whipped my eyes, dry and kept driving. Once I made it there, I thought about our wedding. We would've gotten married in 2 months. I would've married the love of my life. 

But he was dead.

Everyone sat down in the dark colored, wooden benches. The priest began to talk. He talked about Gerard's life, his family, his loved ones, ect. I wept as Ray put his arm around me. I wanted to scream. I wanted Gee to suddenly rise from the dead but, that couldn't happen. 

"Now, we'll have the loved ones of Gerard speak." The priest said.

Gee's parents, Mikey, Ray and other people went up to pay their respects. I was the last one to go up. 

"Gerard,

My boyfriend, my husband, my lover, my life, thank you. Thank you for making my life worth living. Thank you for being there for me when I most needed you. Thank you for being by my side for 7 years. I didn't think our lives together would be cut short like this. I hope you're better, wherever you are now. I hope you're looking down upon me. I wish I could fit all my feelings for you in one speech but if I did, we'd be here awhile."

The crowd giggled a little and I grinned a bit.

"I know you want me to move on one day but, if I can't, please lay with me, again. Please wrap me in your arms, again. Please send signs telling me that you're here with me." (This isn't the whole speech, BTW.)

I finished my long ass speech and everyone cheered. We all went out for a funeral lunch even though, I wasn't hungry. I hadn't been hungry for the past few days. While I was driving home, I noticed a person on a car who looked a lot like Gee. As the car turned, we collided.

Everything went black.

I woke up again and I remember hearing police sirens, walkie talkies and voices of men and women. I glanced up and in the rearview mirror, I saw Gerard. He was dressed like how he was at the the funeral; black dress shirt, red tie and black dress pants. He looked like how he did in my nightmare. Then, I blacked out again.

~

"Frank."

...

"Frank?"

...

"Frankie?"

I blinked my eyes open and I was in an all white room. There was Gerard, standing over me, saying my name. "Gerard?!" I shot up and hugged him,  tightly. I cried tears of happiness as Gerard hugged me. "Listen to me, Frank." Gerard said, hugging me back. I pulled away and listened. "I may not physically be here with you but, I will always guide you through everyday without me." I stared at him, my eyes getting watery. "Please, don't cry because I'm gone, smile because I lived." I nodded. "I promise, kitten." "And no matter what," He continued. "Remember, I love you, forever and always." I hugged Gee one last time and we kissed each other, passionetly. 

I blacked out, once again only to find myself in a hospital bed. When I awoke, Ray, Mikey and doctors and nurses rushed over to me. They asked me a bunch of questions but, I didn't pay attention to them. All I could think about was Gerard. I was finally at peace with his passing. 

~

A few years passed and I married a woman named Jamia and we had 3 children. I think Gee wanted me to get into that car accident so, he disguised himself to tell me what he did tell me. I was still sad about Gerard's death but, Jamia helped me through it. I still kept in touch with Mikey and Ray. I took Gerard's words to heart. I smile everyday because, Gerard lived for as long as he did. It hurts knowing he's gone and he's not coming back but, I know Gee is watching over me and, like he said, guiding me through every day. 

I love you, Gerard. Forever and always.

------------------

I hope you liked this story and I hope I didn't make you cry... (I almost did lol) 

Please let me know if I should write a sequel to this and/or tell me what other Frerard fanfiction I should write. I'm not a great writer so, I hope this wasn't to badly written! Also, I'm sorry if the story was short. I didn't do to well with that lol XD Thank you so much for reading! 

Have a wonderful day/night, my friends! :D

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑 ೃ⁀➷ 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙍𝘼𝙍𝘿 *𝙊𝙇𝘿* 🎉