The Fire

Barry's POV (point of view)

I was watching the raptor training but it wasn't going so well so I tried to think of any jobs I'm required to do but couldn't think of any so I decided to take a nap but was awaken to someone shaking me and it was Claire oh no I thought as I remembered she had put me on safety today. then she said check the footage at around 3 pm today, at first I was confused then as I checked the footage and saw that an employee had fallen in with the raptors and Owen had run in to save him I understood the problem someone had nearly died while I was supposed to stop anything like that from happening. as soon as Claire had seen that I watched the footage she said your fired then walked away but I started following to try and reason with her, but she got in her car before I could and sped away. as I walked back up to the raptor paddock someone in a white lab coat came up to me and said would you be willing to let us perform an experiment on you if we convince Claire to give you your job back, so I replied it depends what kind of experiment, an experiment that will allow you to talk to the dinosaurs replied the scientist replied. as soon as the scientist said that I said sure be there in an hour.

no one's POV

the janitor walked into the empty room to clean it but as he was cleaning he accidentally knocked a needle filled with a yellow substance that was on the right and put it on the left and a needle filled with a red substance that was on the left and put it on the right because he didn't know where any of which side they were on then the janitor finished cleaning and left the room.

authors notes: this is my first chapter let me know if you like this book, and leave a comment in the area bellow, thanks