The Mourning Raptor

{Raptor Speech}

Blue's POV

As I sat in the room crying over Surge I smelt people entering the room so I turned to face them and hissed they had a red cross on their chest I went to charge one of them but Owen got in my way and said four words "they're here to help" says Owen. "Are they safe" one yelled at Owen, "no but it's alright to come over I'm their alpha they won't hurt me" Owen yells back in response. "Get the injured one" yells one of them. As they came closer to Surge, I hiss but I don't attack. "don't touch him!" I yell as one tries to grab Surge making him freeze. "It's alright Blue their here to help save Surge's life" says Owen, causing me to calm down slightly. The guy that tried to grab Surge waited a few moments to see if I was calmed before trying again. Once they had gotten Surge in the vehicle, they closed the doors and hopped in the front, and started to drive off, and I thought one thing before taking off at a full sprint and that was, follow. So, I followed leaving my sisters behind, I followed leaving alpha behind, and I followed with one intention, protect Surge, even though I knew with almost certainty that Surge was dead. Even the thought of him dying made me feel intense sadness, so I tried not to think about it and focus on the vehicle ahead of me. After about 15 minutes the vehicle started to slow down so I did as well they rushed inside a building with Surge on a stretcher bed. I followed them into the building as I walked in, I noticed 4 more groups of people and I didn't know where the group with Surge went so, I tried to pick up his scent and got it. I followed the scent until I got to a doorway that the scent went through so I tried to open the door with my claws but found it locked so I looked through the window and saw Surgeon a table with people standing around him. I saw them holding knives and cutting him open, so I tried to jump through the window but bounced off it I don't even think they heard it because they just kept cutting him open. I tried again to jump through the window again and again and again but to no success. I looked through the window again and saw them pulling something out of Surge, the bullet. They placed it on the table and started sealing the wound with stitches. After they finished they turned around as soon as they noticed me their eyes went wide and they were about to push the button on the wall when Owen jumped in front of me "no!" he yelled and they seemed to understand because the guy about to press the button lowered his hand to his side and walked over to the door unlocking it letting Owen into the room but locked the door again when he saw me approaching the door. After a minute of what I assume was arguing Owen came back out with the group of people behind him as soon as they got out, they ran leaving the door open. Owen was about to say something, but I rushed past him before he could and into the room. I rushed to Surge's side "please wake up, please don't be dead" I say barely getting out the last word because I was crying so bad. After minutes of being beside Surge Owen comes into the room, to comfort me. "he will wake up in time just be patient" Owen assures me after about thirty minutes I fall asleep due to exhaustion. After about eleven hours I wake up to see Surge still asleep, or possible dead, so I sit their staring at him with the intent to stay their until he wakes up.

Authors notes: I hope you enjoyed and are having a good time reading this, please leave a comment and I will see you in the next chapter bye.