Chapter 6

AUTHORS NOTE!

ok so if you have any ideas for my book PLZ leave a comment and don't worry I'll say who gave my the idea for the chapter! I don't plagiarize its wrong! 👍so give me an idea THX!!!!✌️ now back to the book.....

___________________________

I woke up to whispers. "I can't believe she hit Mike's car thank god Mike wasn't in the drivers seat,he was seat looking for his phone.....to call Danny and apologize."I heard Alex whisper. My eyes fluttered open.Everyone went quiet. I saw Alex,Matt,Jack and Josh. Where am I?And why aren't my parents here? "What happened?" was the only question I could say. "Danny,you umm...."Matt stopped ,trying to find the right words.

"Crashed into Mikes car." Alex finished for him. Josh looked sick. Then, I looked over at Jack who was off in a different world, as if he didn't believe what happened. I tried to sit up but my legs wouldn't budge. Oh my god one o my legs were broken. I started freaking out and the heart monitor started beeping rapidly. "Danny calm down its ok!"Josh said rushing to my side. No one else seemed to care. As if they thought I actually tried to hurt Mike. I'm sure I didn't mean it I mean I love him to death. Josh helped me sit up. "Danny do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" Josh asked. "No," I mumbled. I didn't believe what the others say it was like the real answer was on the tip of my tongue but I just couldn't remember.It would come back soon but I'm not looking forward to remembering.That's all I knew for sure. "Do you guys actually think I would try to kill Mike, I mean come on that's insane."I laughed nervously. "Well, Danny you weren't exactly sober."Alex muttered.

"And you don't even remember what happened."Jack said matter-o-factly.

My mouth dropped open. They seriously think I'm lying!"Oh my gosh,C'mon guys I know I don't remember what happened but ,I can tell you one thing,I didn't try to kill Mike!" I yelled. No one said anything. Josh just stomped out the door.

JOSH'S P.O.V

I had to leave Danny's hospital room,how could they not believe her,I know that Mike had something sickening to do with it.I decided to go to Mike's hospital room. It was right next door to Danny's.I flung open the door. Interrupting Mike's conversation with his goons, Jake and Ryan."What did you do to Danny?!Thats just sick man I know you some how framed her!"

Mike had an evil smirk plastered across his face. "Well I know Danny doesn't remember so, who cares? She'll just remember me as her perfect boyfriend and she'll hate you, for lying to her about last night once I tell her the truth,well my version of it."Mike's smirk wasn't gone.

"Danny's known me longer than you who do you think she's going to believe?" I challenged.

"Oh and do you think she would listen to someone who wasn't there?"Mike said raising an eyebrow. Oh my god if he wasn't in the hospital.Jake and Ryan started to walk up towards me, they were about to grab my arms. "Don't you touch me." I warned, trying to keep my cool. "This isn't over!" I said before I left. "Oh, it's just begun."I heard Mike say. Him and his goons snickered. I have to make Danny to try and remember what happened last night.