19

"Seb?", Sofia asked to find out if the older man was still awake and hadn't already fall asleep on the couch "Hmm?"-"You know I got this crazy idea" Sebastian let out a sigh before he asked: "what kind of idea?"

Sofia snuggled more into Sebastian's chest before she answered: "oh just a casual one including the two of us going on a roadtrip together and the end of it is New York." Sebastian chuckled lightly "that sounds really... casual"

Sofia lifted her head so that she could look Sebastian into the eyes: "so you don't like the idea?"-"i love the idea but didn't we plan on flying to New York?", seb asked putting the woman back into a thighter hug. "It was but can't plans change? And the roadtrip would be so much more fun.", sofia said.

Sebastian chukled again "than let's go on a roadtrip" Sofia's smile brightened up: "really?" Sebastian nooded "but i have one condition we have to listen to i'm gonna be through the whole trip otherwise it's not a real roadtrip" now it was her turn to chuckle "can you please stay in my life for like forever?" Sebatsian smiled down at the woman in his arms "if that's what you want"

After a few minutes of silence Sofia lifted her head again "can i ask you something?" Sebastian looked down at her and nooded: "always but technically that already was a question" Sofia took a deep breath before she asked: "why don't you have a girlfriend? I mean you are amazing and every girl would be glad to have you as a boyfriend."

The younger woman could hear a little say from Sebastian before he answered her question: " I guess the right woman for me just hasn't found her way to me and after my previous relationships never ended good i just don't want this to happen again what's probably also a big reason."-"you know i would never hurt you.", sofia whispered.

●●
I suck at reallife chapters