47

Seb and i had been together for over five years now. Two years ago Hanna and Liz got married it was a beautiful wedding and one of the happiest days in my life. But since then everyone was making jokes about me and seb finally tying the knot and it sometimes made me sad that Seb hadn't ask yet. About three years ago me and Hanna had a girls night. We spent the night talking about Seb and Lizzie. We promised eachother that one day we would marry them. She kept her promise. She married the love of her life. I know that I'm gonna marry Seb one day but in that way I was a little bit old fashion. I wanted Seb to pop the question.
Right now Seb and I were on vacation tho. We are on Maui and it's beautiful here. Seb's amazing and I'm just really happy with him. It was early in the morning and i just woke up. I reached out with my hand to the other side of the bed but it was empty. I turned on the bed to look over to seb's side of the bed just to see Sebastian only wearing shorts standing in the doorway with a tray in his hands.
"Good Morning babe. I made breakfast for you." He said while walking over to the bed, laying down next to me and placing the tray between us. On the tray there were croissant, prange juice, fresh fruits and champagne. "Why champagne? Are we celebrating anything?", I asked irritated. He smiled and it was that kind of seb smile that made everyone smile around him no matter how sad you were seb could always lighten up your mood just with a simple smile. "Really? The champagne is the only thing that you are intrested right now?", he asked with a raised eyebrown. Even more irritated I looked down at the tray again and i saw a little box on it. I felt seb shifting on the bed and when i looked at him again he took the box out of my hand and kneeled down on one knee. "Sofia you are the love of my life. Two months after we met I already knew that you were gonna be the woman i'm going to marry some day. And today is the day. I love you to Andromeda and back. I don't know what i would do without you. I can't live without you. You are the most important person in my life. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. So I'm gonna aks you now. Will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?", by the time he ended his speech tears were runinng down both of our faces. "Yes, yes, yes a thousand times yes. I love you so much. I would love to be your wife.", I answered. As soon as he heard that he stood up, hugged me tightly and kissed me.
We spent the rest of the day in bed before we went back to New York the day after. Only five months later we got married on Maui. We just couldn't stand the thought of not being married for any longer. It was just usy the priest, our parents and our closest friendsm it was the happiest day of my life.

THE END