Chpt 3- Thoughts •GCBC

[I'veHadToExplainALotBut, I need to say this reaaal quiiick. GC and BC don't share thoughts. They can hide their thoughts from the other half on purpose or accidentally. They can speak to each other telepathically, but that's a choice. Okay,OnWeGo--]

Walking back to their office, both Good Cop and Bad Cop had thoughts racing through their heads. They may share a body, but they are separate beings. Therefore, they both have their own emotions and thoughts. However, they both have the same attraction to many things, including a person.
Bad Cop found this unprofessional, Good Cop found it rather exciting. Both were scared to say anything. Hell, Bad Cop barely ever spoke to you, yet he also had developed rather... heavy feelings towards you. Good Cop didn't help. He fell for you ten times quicker than Bad did, and this made his other half irritated. Until you began bringing coffee and croissants, because free breakfast is amazing. The weird thing was neither of them requested you to do this. You just did. As a form of kindness. That was what Bad Cop had fallen for. Your calmness and kindness. Along with your strength and spunk, that was rather attractive.

The both of them reflected all of those events, and remembering them had unique effects on their emotions. GC felt rather happy you were excited to talk to him, while BC felt rather... angry yet sad you never requested to speak with him. He would occasionally jump into conversation unintentionally, and you'd go along with it, but you never really talked to/about him. Ever. It was always Good Cop, and that made Bad Cop rather jealous. His emotions would pile up quickly, and he wasn't used to it. He didn't like it, either.

Bad Cop took control, opening the office door and walking inside with a sigh. His counterpart asked if he was okay, the response given was a quick "yes"; which didn't sound completely honest, but Good Cop didn't want to push for answers. He wasn't one to do that. Bad Cop was, however. The two completely different sides somehow both ended up in love with the same girl. It was such an odd thing, and thinking about it made BC get a migraine.

Sitting down at his desk, he began looking over extra files that weren't given to you; for some odd reason that was never explained to anyone, no one really asked so it sort of just happened without care or acknowledgement. He couldn't focus on the papers, neither of them could. Thoughts were completely overtaken by your image, and it annoyed Bad Cop to no end. He was easily annoyed, and you were the main reason for that. You were the reason for many things to BC. Though, you were unaware.

The phone rang, making BC jolt and nearly drop the papers in his hands. "Are you sure you're okay?" GC asked, now slightly concerned. Bad Cop never really acted like this, and he didn't normally hide his thoughts everyday. "Yeah, yeah." That was BC's short response before answering the phone.

... "Master builders! Dunno where yet, I need to trace the location, but about three have been spotted! Get in your car, I'll meet you there!" Your voice screamed over the phone, which was rather shocking because you never really screamed before. You hung up before he could respond. Bad Cop grabbed his keys and helmet before rushing outside to you.

"This is exciting!" "I never said it wasn't!"