Chpt 4- A Car Ride and a Chase •GCBC

[Holy shit y'all liked this. Most of this chapter is old, but I'll let you know when the new stuff happens, cause my style changed.]

Getting to his car, he could see you standing next to it. "Took you long enough, let's go! I don't have a car, so I'm riding with you!" You stated, practically jumping into the car once it was unlocked. "Sure. If you don't touch anything, then we'll be fine." Bad cop stated, turning on the car before zooming off.

"Woo-Hoo!" You yelled, throwing your arms into the air [as high as you could, given the fact his car was rather small]. "Don't be immature." BC said, voice still rather giddy; which was understandable, it had been months since they last caught a master builder, and the rush of adrenaline when trying to catch them was exciting to both Good and Bad Cop. "Don't tell me how to live my life." You said with a monotone voice, making Bad Cop chuckle unintentionally. After the sound left his vocal cords, he practically slapped his mouth to stop any other sounds from coming out.

"... Oh, my, go--!"
"Shut up."
"No. Did I just hear y--?!"
"You didn't hear anything!"
"I don't think so, Bad Cop!"
"I'm telling you, you didn't hear anything!"
"Uh-huh, sure."

With that, the conversation ended... not before you quickly mumbled, "I should stop before you toss me out of the car." BC nearly laughed, but just unhaled quickly to stop himself from doing so.

"... Turn right!"
"Scrrr!"
"Left!"
"Scrrrrr!"
"Dead on, quick!"
"Why didn't you say that earlier?!"
"Because I was busy obsessing over your chuckle!"
"Bad decision, then!"
"Whateve-- Turn right then zoom to the furthest building to the left!"
"Scrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Once at the destination, you somehow got out of the car faster than Bad Cop. However, he got out of the car in time to see you grab a bendable pole. "What are you doing?!" He asked, rather confused as to why you were pulling on the pole. Some robots were around, trying to catch the master builders. "I know what I'm doing! One is on the roof!"
"What does this pole have to do wi--?!"
You jumped, which made the pole launch you foward. You bounced onto a wall [which you kicked] and gripped a pole attached to the building the master builders were on [there was a poster attatched to the pole]. Using the momentum, you flipped onto the pole and managed to launch yourself onto the roof, landing in a crouching position.

"Woah..." "That was amazing!" "Yeah, no kidding..."

In a less cool way, Bad Cop got to the top of the building [using a thing called a ladder], and saw you karate kicking a master builder [that looked like a ninja, which is rather ironic]. The kick had forced them onto the ground, so you quickly grabbed their arms and handcuffed them without a word. "She's quick."

"There's one on the building over and one inside of this building, pick your poison." You said, literally tossing the Master Builder into one of the robot's cars. "Inside." That was what the cop picked. "Eh, suit yourself." You said before back flipping to the other building. "Show off!" Bad Cop shouted, though that was not his actual thoughts. "Whatever!" You shouted back at his remark.

|~•Time Skip•~|

All three master builders were caught. One ninja, one alien-like creature, and one witch. You got into the car after Bad Cop this time, only because you volunteered to tell Business about the capture.

"That was fun!" You said, slightly leaning over to Bad Cop. It clearly wasn't intentional, you were either tired or relax. Possibly both. Besides that, BC was okay with it as long as you weren't actually touching him. "Yeah, it kinda was." He admitted, the smallest smile reaching his features. You seemed to notice it, but surprisingly didn't comment on it. "So are you opening up, orrr?"
"Oh hell no."
"Come on!"
"I gave an honest answer."
"Good cop wouldn't treat me so horribly!"
"She's not wrong..?"
"... You are way too dramatic."
"Fight me."

After the sudden few moments of deafening silence, you started to laugh. It wasn't a heavy laugh, it was almost a chuckle. Then... you snorted. It wasn't loud, but the noise came out of your nose. At this point, Bad Cop couldn't hold back his snickers.

"The croissant are you laughing at?"
"Is 'croissant' your censor word?"
"Yes!"

The car ride back was short, but longer than the ride there [because y'all floored the fucker]. And after that last, small conversation, it was rather quiet. You seemed... tired. You did do everything really fast, but was that really it? He wasn't going to ask- neither of them were. It was slightly late, anyway.

>annnd onto the new bits<
>The pronouns are now changed to They/Them, based on a request<

You yawned, leaning towards the window so you could rest easier. Bad cop didn't fully expect you to actually sleep- especially not near him- but the silence was actually rather pleasant; almost calming. You began to snore after a moment- well, maybe not snore but louder huffing noises to make it more obvious that you were asleep; maybe even stone cold passed out at this point.

As he pulled into the building, parking the car, he looked at you. "So what are we going to do? We can't leave them in the car." Good Cop echoed in Bad Cop's mind. "Well I know that, but I don't really want to touch them." In a moment, Good Cop took over as host and the shades flicked up on the glasses, "Fine, then I will."

Good cop got out of the car and quietly shut the door, walking over to you and quietly opening your door. He grabbed your waist and leggs, lifting you from your seat and shutting the door with his elbow. "Good job." Bad cop echoed. "Why thank you." Good cop whispered with a chuckle.

He walked into the building, taking the quietest way possible to Lord Business' office. When the elevator opened, Good Cop could tell LB was going to make some loud proclamation. He quickly made a shushing sound and motioned to your sleeping form. "Oh. They don't usually get that tired." Buisness mumbled, descending from his pedestals of some shoes to pick up your form, although Good cop stopped him. "I can take them home in a minute, I just wanted to lay them somewhere while I gather my things." Buisness thought for a moment before giving the cop permission to take you home.

... Now good cop just had to find your address.