Brunch 🍽

The next day~
Chris pov~
I woke up before Olivia and went downstairs and told cierra and Debo abt what happened last night. I could tell Debo and cierra was mad but I told them that we gonna handle it when Olivia gets up.Then Debo asked if we should go out for brunch because it was already late. We all agreed and cierra went upstairs to wake up Olivia.
Cierras POV~
I went upstairs to wake up Olivia and I walked in and saw her crying. I ran towards her and hugged. She I looked down and I saw text messages from Caleb. I then told her to hand me her phone. She gave it to me and she was reading the messages from last night Chris told us about. I then said "whenever you wanna go handle this just know I'm right behind you". The she said "I know sis" and we hugged. I told her to get ready for brunch and left to get ready.
Olivia's POV~
I woke up and got on my phone because everyone was downstairs. I read the text messages from last night and started crying. Then cierra came in and saw me. She gave me a hug and calmed me down. Then she told me to get dressed for brunch and left. As I got up my legs hurt so I had to walk very slow because of last night 😂. I got into the shower and I heard Chris come in the room. He then asked if I was ok. I said "yes" and he then left. I got out the shower and got dressed. After I was dressed I brushed my teeth and put deodorant on. Then I went in front of my window and took some photos for my instagram.

Caption: get you a me 🥵❤️ by Chris_gone_crazy,baddie_cici, and 8,762 others Comments⬇️@chris_gone_crazy~ I already did 💕💕@baddie_cici~ ❤️❤️ I then went downstairs and saw Chris and Debo making Dubsmashes

❤️ by Chris_gone_crazy,baddie_cici, and 8,762 others
Comments⬇️
@chris_gone_crazy~ I already did 💕💕
@baddie_cici~ ❤️❤️
I then went downstairs and saw Chris and Debo making Dubsmashes. We then all went in Chris car and drove to Ihop. We sat down and ordered our drinks and food. Then Chris said "Debo we got to hurry up". I was confused so then I asked y and Debo said "we got to take care of something". Then cierra said "there going to fight Caleb". I then said "what no y'all can't". Then Chris said "we got to we  not bout to let them threaten y'all like that". I just got mad because I know it's just going to make it even bigger of a problem. Then Chris kept kissing me till I smiled and we got our food and ate. We finished eating and we drove to Caleb's house. Everyone was there so we all got out to talk to them.