Old hoes🤣

Olivia's POV~
I woke up and got in the shower.After getting out I got dressed and went back to the living room and Chris and Cierra wasn't there. Then I heard moaning from bedroom upstairs so I woke Debo up and we ran upstairs. I tried to open the door but it was locked and I started freaking out. I then yelled "Chris open the fucking door now" but he didn't listen and I heard him whisper "oh shit Cierra go hide". As soon as I heard that I started punching da door and Debo did the same. Debo finally go really mad and punched a hole in the door. I put my hand through it and opened the door. As soon as I opened the door I went to Chris and said "so this what we doing now" and slapped him. Then I tried to find Cierra and Chris tried pulling me back but Debo and him started fighting. I opened the closet and found Cierra behind some clothes. I pulled her out of the closet by her hair started swinging on her. After Debo pulled me off of her he said  "Liv just stop they worth it". When I stopped punching her I just started crying and Debo and I got are clothes and left to my house. After I broke down in da car we walked into my house. Debo and I sat down in silence for like five minutes then he said "we can't let them win" and I was confused so I just said "what you mean". He then said "we can't let them think they can cheat and run over us we need to show them dat we can mess with other ppl other then them" and I replied with "u right imma text my old hoes" and we both started laughing and got on our phones. I went upstairs and started taking pictures for instagram and posted one.

Caption:time to act up okurrrr😘❗️hmu❤️by famous_debo and 9,782 others Comments⬇️Famous_debo- my sis💙

❤️by famous_debo and 9,782 others
Comments⬇️
Famous_debo- my sis💙

Then like three boys started texting me and one was really cute I ain't gonna lie🥵

Chris pov-
I really fucked up like I can't believe I cheated on Olivia with cierra and I don't think I can get her back this time. I don't know what I'm gonna do but I know I can't lose her ugh.

Olivia's pov-
One of the boys dat texted me is a Instagram dancer like Chris and he cute so I might start talking to him but I still want to be with Chris. But hopefully this will wake him up and she I'm the best thing he can get.
The guy that Olivia is texting ⬇️

His name is jay but user name is jaygocray

His name is jay but user name is jaygocray.16 . He then texted me and said
Jay😘-hey cutie
Me-hey
Jay🥵-wyd
Me-nun rl
Jay😘-so I was thinking can I take you out tmr
Me-sure where?
Jay😘-it's a surprise you'll see tho u will love it
Me-omg yes I'll see u tmr at 7:30?
Jay😘-okay bye❤️
Me-bye

After I texted jay I went and told Debo I'm going to bed and went to sleep.