Dont mess with my girl ❤️

Chris POV~
We drove up to Caleb's house and walked up to the door. While I knocked on the door all the text messages came through my head and started to get even more mad. Debo and I told Olivia and Cierra to stay behind us until we get inside. Caleb opened the door and said "hey what's good my niggas". Then I laughed and said "oh nun much can we come in" and he nodded his head. We then moved and let Olivia and cierra walk through and I could tell Caleb was mad. Then we went to the living room and I said "so Debo and I heard y'all have a problem with our girls". They all said no but then I told Olivia to give me her phone and I opened the text and said "okay so who was on your phone yesterday". Then caleb said "fine but you know you want Kayla(ocean) not her". I got mad so I walked up to him and said "I don't want that hoe she all yours I'm with the girl I love alright". Then he laughed while I walked away so I walked back to him and punched him dead in his face.
Olivia's POV~
After Chris punched Caleb Kayla(ocean) said "Chris you know you miss me stop cappin" as she stood up. But I wasn't having it and I yelled "sit your hoes ass down and fix them edges before you try to talk to him and you remember the last time we fought right yeah so sit the fuck down bitch" as I got up. Then Kayla's sister got up and Cierra stood up to. Then Kayla and her sister walked up to us and I pulled her hair started to swing. The same thing with cierra and Kayla's sister. Then Caleb and and Debo started fighting and Chris jumped in. While I was fighting Kayla I saw she was bleeding I realized I made her nose bleed. But I kept hitting her because she kept talking shit while we were fighting. After like 5 minutes Chris pulled me off Kayla(ocean) and I looked to the right and one of Kayla's sister eyes were black and Caleb was bleeding too. I then saw ocean and she was all the way messed up. While I walked out Chris then yelled "don't mess with my girl or Debo's again before we have to do this again". Then we all got into the car. Then we went live and told our supporters about what happened. After a couple minutes we got off of live and went to Chris house. We all asked our moms if we could stay over there because it was a school night they said yes. We watched a movie together and later fell asleep.