~*Chapter One*~

Hello reader~sans! Welcome to my 'Lisa Simpson x Reader' book! The reader is Gender-neutral, meaning the reader can be any gender and everyone can read this. I apologize if there are moments where I accidentally call the reader "she" or "him", this is my first time creating a Gender-neutral reader story.

The reader is Lisa's age, but they won't stay 8 years old for the whole book. But for now, you and Lisa will be 8. And your personality will be a lot like Lisa's- you're intelligent, realistic, and not immature, but you still have childish and innocent side to yourself just like how Lisa does. The two of you are children, after all.

~Key words~

(Y/n) - Your name

(L/n) - Last name

(E/c) - Eye color

(H/l) - Hair length

(H/c) - Hair color

(H/s) - Hair style (Curly, straight, wavy, frizzy, etc) > (If you have short hair styled in a pixie cut or you are bald, feel free to ignore all hair references or pretend to wear a wig or something. Which ever you are comfortable with)

(S/c) - Skin color

(F/c) - Favorite color

(S/n) - Sibling name (If you don't have one, feel free to make one up) > (Your sibling pronouns will be s/he, you can decide the gender)

(T/n) - Town name

(T/o/a) - Type of animal (Cat, dog, rabbit, hamster, mouse, etc)

(Y/a/n) - Your animal's name

Hope you enjoy! ♡♡♡

***

It was a bright and sunny afternoon in Springfield, Oregon. The sun was high and mighty positioned in the sky, sending its warm rays straight to earth. The clear sky was painted a light blue with the occasional puffy white cloud here and there. You wiped away the sweat droplets that trickled down your facial features and let out a heavy sigh. Chewing at your bottom lip, you looked down the street at the number of houses that you had yet to visit. You were just going door-to-door trying to convince random strangers about changing the environment for the better since the ecosystem in Springfield was terrible. So far you were failing as miserably as the ecosystem, and that was not an exaggeration. You could not get through with anyone- you were only met with repetitive door slams even before you'd open your mouth to speak. As irritating as it was, you still continued.

You moved to Springfield a week prior with your older sibling and parents. Neither you or your sibling had began attending school just yet. You were going to be attending Springfield Elementary very soon. Your family had just finished unloading the boxes from the moving truck and unpacking all the moving boxes into your new house. Your parents started working at their separate jobs while (S/n) aimlessly sauntered around Springfield looking for something enjoyable to do.

You were a bit peeved from the move considering you had to leave your old life behind and start a new one all the way to Springfield, Oregon. Your friends, home, and school were all left behind including all the amazing and cherished memories you had there. Your elder sibling wasn't as infuriated about the move as you were, in fact they were completely leisure about it.

Raging and vexed at your parents, you've been leaving the house and wandering around Springfield to get away from them and also to get a better understanding of the surrounding neighborhood. While trekking around downtown Springfield, you stumbled upon a poster taped to a lamp post. The poster described the mass amount of pollution in Springfield, and in Springfield Lake alone. After finding out about this and having nothing else to do before school started, you decided to go around town from house-to-house in attempt to get people to take better care of the environment. And though the idea of learning about the environment and going door-to-door seemed tedious to you at first, you actually gained interest and wanted to persuade the Springfieldians to take better nurture of the environment.