one shot 5- teasing

A little smut in this short.

So here is the thing me and Snape dared each other, and this is how it started.

Snape and me wanted to have a threesome to try something different, but he wanted a threesome with me and my friend Ginny and I said I wanted to have a threesome with him and his friend Lucius neither of us want are friends to join so we made a bet the first one to get aroused and give up for sex, will loose and the winner will have there choice for a threesome partner.

So here we are i open my eyes from a boring sleep, usually would cuddle up with Severus or have sex but I don't want to loose the bet, I look over at a still sleeping Severus, so I get up to make breakfast.

As I'm stirring the pancake batter I here him come out of the room, he comes up behind me and hugs me from behind kissing my neck, he is trying to get me to give up so he can win the bet, but I don't think so.
I bend over to go to low coboard to grab a pan, as I do so my ass slowly rubs against his manhood teasing him, as I planned.
He groans in pleasure, I stand back up. And feel his hot breath in my earlobe " I know what your trying to do" he groan.

"I don't understand I'm not trying to do anything" I say inocenntly turning around facing him,

" You know what you are doing, all I have to say is Game On"

I Peck his lips

"We'll see who wins" I say "now sit down breakfast is almost done".

2 hours have past, I'm sitting on the couch reading, thinking what my next move should be, my thoughts were interrupted by Snape starting next to me reading the daily prophet.
I decide to make a move,
I put my legs on him while I lay down reading a book, I looks down and doesn't seem to get aroused, he just put his hand on my legs.

So I stead I move my feet to his manhood and starts rubbing, he bits his lips and makes a desired sound,
Then he grabs my ankle and moves it back to his lap "nice try, babe",

We just sit reading then we hear a knock on the door, Severus gets up to check who it is. He comes back , "we are needed in the staff room, we have to help decide what to do with that extra empty room" I get up and but my my shoes on and we head out the door to the staff room.

We arrive and sit next to each other listening to what the other teachers think what we should do with that room, as I'm listing I feel Severus put his hand on my knee, then slowly moving his hand up higher and higher until he finds his destination, I try to keep my expretion serious, then his hand start rubbing my clit, I start shaking a little bit, "Mrs granger, what do you think we should use the room for?" Asked the headmistress, I start thinking quicky just so she can look away from me, "m-maybe use it for a extra library for muggle books",
" Good idea, I'll add that to the list" she smiles and writes it down, and asking others.

I face Severus, " you are going to get it" I threaten, he smirks and puts his hand down my black leggings, he starts rubbing me again then he puts his fingers in my clit, I but my lip from pleasure, then he finds I certain spot that hit me with pleasure and I gasp, some looked at me and I just looked away, then they went back to there business.
Severuse stops when the headmistress let's us all go.

Me and Snape walk to the dungeon and Damn I am wild up, I just want jump him right now,
He opens the door and right when he shuts it, attack him with my lips on his, after a few seconds from being suprised he wraps his arms around my back, pushing my in the kiss harder, my hands are Tangled in his hair, we stop to breath,
"Damn Severuse you win I don't care anymore I just want you in that room right now making love to me!" I say still breathing hard from the kiss, he pulls me into a kiss by pushing me from behind my neck.
We stop kissing "I was waiting for you to say that" he says with a smirk.

I should have known I wouldn't win this, it's Severus what do you expect.