you never loved me part 2

(The picture is the ball room in the story.)

It had been 6 years since severus and I separated, it still hurts to think about him, when I left, luna tried to get my mind off of him and she did but not for long.

I moved out of her place 1 year later to an small cottage, and I'm not proud of myself after that.

When I left luna it was even harder to get my mind off of severus, I tried so hard to get him off my mind but he always showed back up even in dreams.
I dated different guys, sometimes I would breakup with them a weak later and find a new one.

But I focused to much on them not being severus, I felt bad for the guys, I'm not proud of what I did.
One day I found out I was pregnant with my boyfriends baby, I was so scared when i found out, I was sad, angry and at one point my emotions just went numb.

I told my boyfriend john...but he just left, he said he couldn't be a dad and raise a baby he said we were done and packed up to leave, I didn't argue with him, i didn't know what to do or say.

I became a single mom, I couldn't give her up or get an abortion I just couldn't.

I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, when i looked into her eyes for the first time all my emotions spilled out, she was everything to me.

I named her 'selena luna granger'.

She is three now, she has wavy brown hair and blue eyes, she looked mostly like me except the blue eyes.

Me and serena are doing fine, she is happy and im happy, but there is times when i feel like something is missing, and that's severus.

He was my first love, my only love, I cant just forget him...just like he couldn't forget lily.
He was my lily, I couldn't get to him because he was in love with someone else, just like what happened to him all those years ago.

I'm getting me and serena around to go to the party harry is having.
He said to wear something nice and beautiful.
Me and serena are going to be matching.

(Hermione's and Serena's matching dresses)

Serena looks beautiful in her dress.
I stand in the mirror looking at my figure, I started working out a little
while later after having serena.
I got more of a hour glass figure now.

                       At the party...

"Hermione I'm glad you made it" harry said while hugging me,

"Serena your cousins are the play room if you want to go play with them"

Serena got excited and ran off to the play room

I turned to harry with a smile

"So how have you been?"

We started walking to the ballroom

"Doing good, ginny wants to have a baby girl"

"Congrats! I mean if you want a baby girl too"

"Oh I do, I'm happy having a family.
You and ron were my first very good family"

We stopped walking and i hugged him tight

"I love ya harry"

"I love you to mione"

I'm having a lot of fun to night, so is serena, I can see her playing with her cousins and talking to George...he better not be teaches her how to get into trouble.

"Hey hermione can we talk to you"

Harry said snapping me out of my thinking.
I see draco, ginny and lucius malfoy by the balcony.
I nod my head a we walk over to the others.

"Mrs granger, how are you?"

Lucius malfoy asks me

"Well, how about yourself

"I'm fine thank you, I need to ask something of you"

I look around and draco looks a little sad

"What's going on?"

Ginny looks down at the ground, harry taps my shoulder in a comforting way, and draco opens his mouth to speak.

"Listen hermione I know uncle severus hurt you 6 years ago-"

I cut him off
"Why are we talking about him?, you all know that I cant handle people talking about him"

"Hermione I know the wound is still fresh for you and I know that you are still in love with him"
Ginny says to me.

"Mrs granger I'm going to get to the point, you need to go see severus"

What?...i feel sweaty and my hearts is racing, severus...seeing him again.

"Hermione please" I hear draco plea

"Why?"

"Because...uncle has been really bad since you left and even worse when he read the prophet and found out you had a child.
Hermione he has been really depressed, he realized a while ago that he made a mistake.
Hermione I cant bare to see him like that anymore, and I don't want to see you like this anymore, I know deep down inside you really want him and you want to see him, you might try to hide your hurt still but we can still see your hurting and maybe this will fix it"

Draco's speech really made my eyes water, and I couldn't hide it anymore I wanted to go up there and run into his arms, I wanted to feel him again.

"Fine I'll go"

"Thank you hermione"

Draco and lucius malfoy said to me.

"Who is going to watch serena?"
I ask

"I will"
Ginny volunteers

Me and harry apparat to the mansion,
It looks the same to me.

"Are you okay?"
Harrys asks

"Can you give me a few seconds"
I ask him, he nods his head in understanding.

Don't cry don't cry don't cry.
This place brings so many good memories back...but a big bad memory that ruined all the good ones,
I love him like no other, except serena.
I still live him and that sadly will never change.

I want to feel him again, kiss him again, talk to him like we used to and for him to love me this time around.

I know i shouldn't hope for this stuff because he basically used me, but I cant help it.

"You ready?"
Harry asks me giving me a sympathetic look

"Yes"

We walk up to the door and he knocks.

"I know your going to be mad at me for this, but you got this hermione, bye!"

He leaves! What the hell is wrong with him I cant face this alone!.

"Harry you jerk!"
I curse under my breathe.

I hear the door being opened.
Here i go, im so nervous.

The door opens Revealing.....