Chapter 3

Karma POV

While sitting and watching my sister talk to those boys I made sure to keep my head down slightly because the handsome boy with glasses kept looking around. His name was Kota I think and the crystal blue eyes handsome was Gabriel. I already knew who Victor was. They really wanted to become friends with Sang badly and that made me smile sadly but at the same time I was happy. My loving and innocent sister will have friends maybe they could become her family. I could get them to get her out of that house and protect her for me. I smiled at the idea but I also thought about who would save me. I know my sister would try but they would get confused because she never said anything about me. I finally decided it was time to head home.
"Time to head home if they offer refuse because they are strangers even if they will go to our school for a year" I said
" ok I will meet at doors" Sang say
I got up and started for the doors and waited. When she came out I waited to see if they would follow but lucky for us they didn't.
" so what did you think of them" I asked out loud
" they are good people really good people they also have a lot more friends and I think we can trust them " Sang said which surprised me she doesn't trust people at all but if she trust them already even the ones we haven't met that means that they are the people I will push her to go to. The problem is how do I do that without them finding out about me is the question. Also what happens when we have all the same classes except 2. I guess I will just keep my hood up.
"Sang if those boys ask you why you are around me at school say I am like a bodyguard or something like that even if you have to say I am a old friend of yours" I say
" why do that " she ask confused
" I am going to keep my hood up at school to make it that people don't know what I look like." I say
"Ok" she says this while looking down probably thinking about it. We get to the grocery store that is between the mall and our house and get 4 cans of fruit and some crackers and water bottles. Once we payed we went the rest of the way home. I decided to keep my hood up just in case we ran into anyone. When we got home and put everything in the secret room we just turned on some music and danced around while laughing because this might be the only time we ever get to do something like this. While we were changing the songs I heard the door bell and both me and sang tensed. I went to the window and saw it was a neighbor.
" stay up here and stay quiet" I told Sang. I started down the stairs and opened the door surprised to see Kota with cookies on a paper plate. Apparently he was surprised to see me also even if he thought I was Sang.
"Oh h-hi Kota" I tried to be shy like Sang is.
"Hey Sang I didn't realize you were the one that move across the street from us I brought you cookies and also if you want to meet one of my friends I told you about" Kota said.
"Sure I would like that can I go get something first you can come in and sit. You can also bring in your friend in" i blush
" sure thanks" he blushes also. I ran upstairs and used the mind link.
"Sang Kota is here and he's bring a friend go meet them and also let me hear and see through ur head I won't take control promise"
She sighs when she saws me and nods her head and heads down stairs. We wear almost the same thing other then I was wearing a hoodie. I tuned in to her head for sight and sound so her left eye will turn slightly blue. When she got down stairs see saw a red hair handsome and Kota there sitting on the couch.
"K-Kota I'm back and h-hi I-I'm Sang" she says while holding out her hand to him.
" I'm Nathan nice to finally meet you peanut" Nathan said. I already knew Sang was blushing.
"Hey Sang can I take over for a sec plz" I ask
"Fine but only this once and plz don't run them away" Sang said
I took over Sang's voice also after I got permission.
"I know this is going to sound rude but can you guys not come over to my house when both of my parents are here please. They don't like us having male friends they think there to immature. Also please don't try changing there mind please" I ask I really hope pay attention to the change of tones.
" oh ok we promise we won't but do you have a phone so we can exchange phone numbers" Kota says confusion clear on his face. I gave back control to Sang for her voice while I sit back on watch and listen to everything they talk about. They leave after giving her cookies and I give back full control to her while she came back upstairs. I watch as they walk back home but when they get to there door they looked back to our house right before I could get away from the window.

A/N cliffhanger lol you will find out who's next to meet them