Chapter 4

ChadiaM and Ziomariz here is your request.
I will also like to let everyone know that I will be doing this slowly graduation and test are popping up and I also had some family problems thanks for understanding and for waiting
—————-
Kota's pov

I don't know why I looked back at the window but I saw Sang with her hoodie on again. Which I find weird because she opened the door with it on. She then went upstairs and came back without it. So why is it back on her it doesn't make any sense. I am probably just reading to much into it really. I don't know why but I have a feeling I am missing something that should be obvious. I will talk to the others about it in the meeting in a little since they will be here soon.
————————————————————-1 hour later—
"Mr.Lee can you start with what different from the last time we talked" Mr.Blackboure asked
"Uh yeah sure umm well everything is the same other than there is a new family moving into the place across the street from my house. The daughter came to the house first and apparently her family will be coming soon also. That about it really." I say
"Ok Mr.Lee do you know how many people live there." Mr.Blackboure ask
"No I don't know I also haven't seen anyone else walk in but even then I wasn't here earlier either." I say
" Mr.Morgan can you check the camera on the front door from todays activity please." Mr.Blackboure asked Victor we all stayed quiet until Victor brings up that 3 people have been seen over there from this morning up till now. But the thing is the dad by the looks left and a girl and another person it's hard to tell because they have a hood up walk into the house then later you see the girl walk out hand and hand with the other person which it hard to tell because Sang is blocking the view of the camera.

—————————————————
Karma POV
I sit wondering what is going on across the street at Kota's place there is a lot of people that came over. I just opened the curtains so I can look out without being seen easily. By the looks of it I think about 13 guys that showed up over there and none of them look like they should even be friends by how they look. I loved how there was a guy with style tho I don't know if he is nice or not.