confession tea

I'm just going make this truthful as possible. What I'm tired is hiding my damn feelings from a person, that probably not gone like me back.

Confession 1: I'm in love with someone, but I don't know if this person will like me back.

Confession 2: still a MF VIRGIN HOES!

SO HERE'S *clink* the MF TEA!

   Have you have someone you loved, but they did something behind your back now you can't trust them anymore?

If yes, so I have this friend we're going to call her Mercy, so mercy had a ex name (we gone call her V), so V cheated on Mercy and mercy cared about V's feelings even when people say "she was too dramatic, and she always plays victim" but she realized what she was doing and V broke up with Mercy, now trying to get Mercy back. But mercy is already happy with B. But V mistreated Mercy, and Mercy once again cared about V's feelings.

Have you loved someone, but they did you wrong?

So I have a friend name Rose and this dude name Leo, so Leo been going behind Rose back and talking to other girls, and Rose loves Leo very much. But Leo is so ungrateful and so dumb to see what he lost, but Leo finally apologize to Rose and now Leo, talks to alot of girls but now Rose is tired, but she so Beautiful and she's now done with Leo.

More to come....