Long time No See

Hey loves, it's been a while I've been busy with a lot of things.  Mostly focusing on myself and other important things. I have two group chat on a app called Telegram, if you're interested in joining pm me. So I can get you set up, also I hope everyone has a good holiday and happy New Years. I hope your 2020 is full nothing but open opportunities, new jobs, blessings, and forgiveness.

Speaking of forgiveness, I have to forgive a friend of mines who I ignored and this person doesn't know why. I'm ready to tell this person how I felt, because it's been a ton on my shoulders and want to tell this person hey I want to apologize and tell this person everything and no holding back. I had it in my notes but I deleted it cause it didn't fit what I was going to say and at that point I was already upset about it as I thought about it and as people talked about it, it made me feel like that person was turning their back from me.

Anyways enough of that, I will try to update my books cause I didn't have any service where I was at. Now that I do, I will get on track with making y'all happy and updating ALL my books, just give me ideas on what to put any inputs or new things you like to see from the character.