confession tea pt.2

Yesterday I was listening to xxxtentacion, known as Jahseh.

Finally I told myself is it worth it, like being in a relationship to be happy. Being in a relationship don't make me happy being successful and stable makes me happy.

Enough of me, back to the real tea.

Alright, I have a new friend name Q, so Q went back to the same person after he start mess but he apologized to Q. So E which is her boyfriend send his parts to Q, and now he wants Q to send her Punani to him, but Q searched fake punani pictures to send him cause she realized she's a respectable queen and she's not that easy. But Q is scared because E said I sent you 2 d¡@$ pics, and she knows what's going to get him to stop messaging her.

Question in general: Should you give a person your all, after all the pain they caused you. To feeling depressed allat.

When i was in the 9th grade, I went out with this boy let's call him fire. So, my best friend Ame told me Destiny I don't think he's good for you but I don't want to mess that up what you have, cause I want to see you happy. My friend Dej said the same thing. I blocked them out cause everything they were saying was coming out the other ear.

So, school ended and I realized they were right, he didn't love me, he had another girl saying forever girl. So summer comes I made raps, was depressed for months, I hid the real emotions I was feeling. I developed trust issues, and once again it happened when my bsf hooked me up with this boy Lorenzo, who had a kid at 16. RED MF FLAG!

So she caught him cheating, and I broke it off cause I'm not about sit here be loyal to a fraud 💯, I'm different then those other girls you be mistreated, I've been through it all.

Question: Have you have a friend victim to gun violence?

Have your house been shot at?

Have you been mistreated by the person you loved?

Have you been depressed?

Have you been in a relationship where you don't feel like nothing is happening?

You don't know anything until you step into a person's shoes and walk through all the needles.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep, waiting the person you miss so much to hug you one more time?

Have you ever wonder what it feels like to be in a abusive relationship?

Have you really ran for your life?

Think about all the questions I just asked and ask yourself why.

Why I'm doing that, not because I wanted to, what really made you loose your mind. What made you send that and regret it.

I'm sorry y'all I'm in my mood right now, if y'all wanna talk pm open or download telegram, I'm on there most of the time.

House party if you want to talk to me live

Your choice Queens and Princess