Welcome to the Recreaze-Vallia Story Adoption Centre

Hellooooo good peoples of Wattpad! Welcome to the Story Adoption Centre, a place to store or give away story ideas!

To store an idea, privately message it to the Recreaze-Vallia account. It will be stored in the Warehouse or Attic until said person decides to withdraw the idea. The Warehouse is not seen by anyone except your wonderful overlords of this account. :)

Note: Your private message will be deleted by this account after putting the story idea into storage. At this time, there are no restrictions on content rating; however, we do ask that you use proper grammar and are fluent in English.

To put a story up for adoption (to donate a story), be sure to alert us. If it is not specified whether it is up for adoption or for storage, your idea will be ignored. Either private message or comment your idea below, and it will be put up for adoption! Stories can be up to one chapter in length (1,000-2,000 words total), must be written with proper grammar, and cannot be rated R. Stories that do not qualify will be ignored or deleted

To adopt a story, comment on the page the story is on saying you wish to adopt it. Adoption is first come, first serve, so if the story is already adopted it will not be given to anyone else. After a story is adopted, the "Up For Adoption" sign will be removed and a link will be added to the page to read the rest of the story.

Stories put up for adoption can not be put into storage by their new owners.

If you are on the Message Board (and if you don't know what that is, you aren't one), there is a private section exclusively for you to store and donate stories; private message us for more details.