02. hot

02. hot

RAKIM

MAY27TH

"YO T, YOU BUGGIN RIGHT NOW," I huffed into the phone as I walked down the dark and empty streets of soho, Jordan right by my side.

"You were supposed to be here an hour ago, rakim!" tyler groaned into the phone making me sigh.

"So? I'm here now, what's the problem?" I spat as I walked up towards the first apartment building on the right, Jordan slowly walking away from me as planned.

I purposely came late cuz I knew tyler would be mad and would just buzz me in instead of coming down to get me like he insisted. Why? Cuz the jitt is a huge brat when shit doesn't go his way. All rich kids are.

Anyways, I get buzzed in, I break into Dave's flat while jordan causes a distraction, silence him with the silencer, and then go watch a movie with t until the kid falls asleep. then? I slide out.

a dangerous, reckless and downright ridiculous plan, but we were given two days. tell me who can come up with a foolproof plan to take out nyc's biggest mobster in two days? that's right, no one.

"look t, just buzz a nigga in, it ain't that deep." I huffed as I stood outside the apartment building.

"Fuck, fine." He spat before hanging up the phone. A literal brat. i pressed on no. 45 and heard tyler let out a bunch of sweat words over the intercom as he buzzed me in, a few of the words cracking me up.

"Hurry up, faggot!" he yelled making me raise a brow.

this nigga called me a faggot??

"Alright t, I know you mad but don't get fucked up, mkay?" I muttered before pushing the door open and walking into the lobby.

I quickly grabbed my burner and called up the only number on it. "What?" Jordan's voice rang throughout the small phone earning a small sigh from me.

"you inside?"

the nigga kisses his teeth, "no. I'm on his balcony and I'm trying my hardest to not get caught. he with a couple bitches right now."

I raised my brow, before rubbing a hand over my face. "You know any of them?"

The boy snorted quietly, "nah, but you do."

I furrowed my brow. he be fuckin around with my hoes? them bitches belong to the streets anyways. "faces, names, gimme something."

"err, jessica, shania, niyah and grace are currently on his couch, drinking a lil sum with him."

I grinned, "okay, lemme send em sum that'll make em leave real quick."

I quickly pulled my iphone and shot a text to grace, my favorite hoe who happens to like me the most.

gracey baby wya?
me and my niggas
having a lil gangsta
party, pull up. oh
and bring ya girls.
sent