00. fear no man, in god we trust

00. Fear no man, in god we trust

-

OMNISCIENT
Harlem
MAY 20TH

tyler let out a small chuckle as he listened to his friend  symere and his boyfriend jordan bully each other. "Nigga you built like a blunt." Symere said as he looked menu that sat in front of him.

"And you built like a roach, shordie." Jordan spat back nonchalantly, calling a waitress over. The pretty darkskin with large curly hair and small eyes made her way over to the table a small smile on her face.

"Hey, what are you ordering today?" The lady asked pulling out her tiny notebook and her pen.

"Hey, I'll have a burger with no fries and no tomatoes with a sprite on the side." Jordan quickly uttered.

The other two boys quickly gave the waitress their orders and she gave them all a smile before heading back to the kitchen.

"So rich boy, what brings you to the streets of harlem?" Jordan questioned his eyes lingering on the  tall dark skin sitting in front of him.

Tyler gave the man a puzzled expression, "damn, a nigga can't explore the streets of his own city?"

"Nah, it's just odd how a little rich nigga from soho is out here chilling in harlem with a rolex watch and other expensive items on his body."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "well, I hate all the kids around my area and most of my friends live in the hood, jordan."

Symere shot jordan a quick look, "relax, j. You asking all these questions like you the feds or sum'."

Tyler snorted while jordan rolled his eyes, "whatever, shordie."

The trio then began to indulge in pointless conversations to avoid sitting in awkward silence. "And I told that bitch 'get the fuck outta my spot'--" the sound of Jordan's annoying ringtone cut the boy off from his story making said boy sigh before grabbing the device out of his pocket, his eyes slightly widening as he looked at the contact name.

"One second kids, I need to take this call outside." Jordan muttered before sliding out of the booth, holding the phone to his ear and letting out a loud 'yerrr'. 

Symere rolled his eyes at his boyfriends foolish antics before turning back to face tyler who was boredly staring out the window.

"So...how's wyatt?" Symere uttered earning a quick glare from tyler who quickly diverted his attention back to the window, hiding his irritated frown.

"How am I supposed to know?"

Symere sighed before kicking the boy, forcing him to look at him. "Come on, what happened between you two?"

the bucket hat wearing kid shrugged, not really interested in talking about the situation. "There's nothing to talk about."

"Omg, tylerrr! Stop being so cryptic!"

Tyler furrowed his brow, "I'm pretty sure you're using the wrong word and I'm being deadass. Theres nothing to talk about."