03. runna

03. runna

;

OMNISCIENT
JUNE 6TH

ONE WEEK AFTER THE HIT

"DAWG, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" greeted rakim unwillingly once he saw his friend jordan hanging outside his apartment.

"Stop being a faggot hater and let me in, negro." jordan shot back making rakim roll his eyes. "Plus, I got some messages to deliver so, yeah let me in."

Rakim rolled his eyes before unlocking the door, letting him and his accomplice in. "What is it, nigga?"  Rakim huffed once he closed the door behind him.

"Tyler."

Rakim froze as his mind went back to that surprisingly successful night. The man totally forgot about tyler, and the whole movie night they planned to have. He was even surprised Tyler didn't message him spewing some fuck shit about him being a no show.

"What about him?" rakim shit back as he placed his bags of groceries on his coffee table.

"he's upset you were a no show. And if you ask me, homes? That's some pretty fucked up shit to do." jordan sighed as he took a seat on rakim's sofa, earning a irritated sigh from the latter.

"My nigga, we literally killed someone that night. Was I supposed to pull up covered in blood, with a pack of gummy bears in hand and say 'let's get this party started'? Do I look like the fucking joker?"

the dread head rolled his eyes at his friends response before pulling out his pre rolled blunt from behind his ear. "And if he's upset, why didn't he message my ass? Call me a faggot again or something ?" Rakim continued making jordan burst into a fit of laughter.

"Nigga, you like being called a faggot?" Jordan giggled making rakim pull out his silencer, only earning a fit of laughter from his friend again.

"Say that shit again, nigga."

jordan sucked his teeth before letting out a small chuckle, pulling out his own glock. " Nigga, I stay strapped too, fuck I look like?"

rakim held his glare before grinning and tucking his silencer back in pants. "Stop saying that gay shit, bruh."

"Nigga, you the one that said you wanted to get called a fag by probably the gayest person alive." The dread head chuckled making the older roll his eyes.

"Why ain't he message me, homes?"

"I don't know. All I know is, he's upset about you fucking him over. That's what symere told me."

The older sighed before grabbing the youngers blunt and taking a pull, "tell him to swing by mines. tonight."

Jordan looked at the older surprised, "What y'all gon do? Huh?"

"jordan. Please, stop."

"Rakim, all I'm saying its okay to fuckin like boys." Jordan sighed, getting serious with the man.

"I know it is. But that's not me."

"You weren't saying all of that on that one night." Jordan muttered making rakim sigh flashbacks of said night playing in his mind.

"It was my first time, jordan. And quite frankly, my last." The older huffed making the younger roll his eyes.

"Okay, but you can't tell me you didn't feel something. I know we both did." Jordan muttered grabbing back his blunt.

"would your boyfriend feel comfortable hearing you talk about this with me?" rakim shot back, getting off the couch and walking towards the kitchen, the topic at hand making him feel slightly uncomfortable.

Rakim was once a curious fellow and wanted to see if his slight attraction to men was real or just a 'phase'. So, he decided to do the deed with his openly gay best friend, jordan. Rakim can't deny, he felt something while he was buried deep inside jordan, but the boy just couldn't come to terms with his sexuality. So, he marked off the experience as a one time thing, even if he wanted it to be something more.

Jordan, on the other hand, just saw it as an opportunity to fuck one of the finest niggas he knew. a quick smash and pass. No strings attached. But, things began to change when he began to notice rakim staring at him for long periods of time, a lustful look in his eyes 90% of the time. That's when jordan knew it definitely wasn't a 'phase'. The younger often encouraged the older to come to terms with who he was, but the man often brushed it off with a slight grunt, or just stormed off.

like he was doing now.

"Just fuck a couple of niggas, mane." Jordan persisted as rakim looked through empty cupboards trying to ignore the topic.

The older knew that the younger wouldn't drop the topic until the man gave him some sort hum of approval. "Jordan, if you drop this convo I will fuck Tyler, tonight." The older blurted out mindlessly earning a surprised gasp from the younger.

"Deadass?!?"

rakim gulped, silently cursing himself before forcing a nod. "On my gma's grave." The man said also saying a silent sorry to his gma.

"Fuck! Yes!! This is amazing oh my God I'm gonna go text Tyler right now!" Jordan grinned before running off to the living room making rakim sigh.

There was no backing out of this one.

THE DAY PASSED BY AND THE NIGHT QUICKLY ROLLED IN, and rakim had totally forgot about his whole situation with tyler so the grown man was wasting his time sitting in his boxers and bathrobe with a bowl of cereal in hand and his eyes focused on the spongeBob reruns playing on his tv.

Suddenly, the sound of sirens were heard going off in the distance which pulled rakim out of his tv show, his eyes quickly darting to his window. the man got up off his couch and headed to his window, his eyes widening once he realised the card were headed to his apartment.

The man didn't waste any seconds, quickly jumping into action and pulling on his blackest clothes all while packing his assortment of guns and ammo into the biggest bag he had. The man pulled his bag full of cash from under his bed and ran towards his fire exit/ balcony.

The man waited until he heard the sounds of footsteps running up to his apartment before climbing out of his apartment and down the fire exit, quickly sneaking into an alley way before he could be spotted.

If the police were all already on his ass they were probably on Jordan's too. The man let out a silent 'didn't before pulling out his small electronic device. Texts from yams and jordan were spammed all over his phone but one text from somebody stood out to him the most.

ty ty

why did you do it?

-lmao. Excuse the mistakes.