twelve.

The next morning, no one had slept except for Lisa and Rosé. Luckily no one knew, as all the room were soundproof. Everyone woke up except the younger girls. Jensoo made breakfast for everyone they proceeded to chat for about three hours. Taeyang was already sober and ready to drive. At about 10 am they were being dropped, the last ones were about to be.

"I have a feeling Lisa will wanna go to the beach and drive by herself." Jisoo said before going out, she signaled Jennie to go out, but when she saw that Jisoo let go of her hand and closed the door confusion grew on Jennie but she understood that what was about to be said it is for Lisa's safety.

"Now, listen closely." Jisoo took a deep breath and looked out the window, seeing her girlfriend smiling playing with her feet. "I don't want my little sister to get hurt, you know that Lisa is a player, but you and I both know that this one is different." Jisoo was thinking through about what she was gonna say, she knew everything about Rosé, as Jennie had told her the night she came "And Rosé... Hmmm... She plays with people's feelings from what I know, and you know damn well I love Lisa too much to see her vulnerable... that poor little girl didn't even know her birthday was yesterday because all she wanted was to be with Rosé, and even though she didn't tell me I knew. And she saw all of us surprising her with her OWN BIRTHDAY PARTY... SHE FUCKING CRIED... SHE CRIED BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T KNOW SHE HAS FRIENDS THAT CARE ABOUT HER!" Jisoo was starting to get angry with the thought of Lisa being hurt. She inhaled and exhale for about 10 seconds. "I want you to go whenever she goes but be discreet, as if you were a spy. I want you to keep her out of the bar, out of any harm, and if she wants to go to the bar play the song 'Honey' by Khelani, she'll make you take her home instead." Jisoo have orders and Taeyang was paying close attention. "And one more thing, if you don't do as said you'll get fired. Love you. Bye." Before going out she took deep breaths in and then out. She went out and kissed her girlfriend then they went to their house. They lived together just like all the other couples.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Rosé finally woke up, everything was so calm and nothing but her breath could be heard. She then realized that no one was beside her. She sit up, she panicked when she didn't see Lisa, she had made her feel really safe last night. Did something happen that she wasn't aware of? Did she do wrong telling her about Jimin? What did she think about her? She went out the door and checked the bathroom, no one. The unfamiliar hallways and atmosphere was really quiet. She went down stairs into the living room, everything was clean, no sings of having a party last night. The dining room clean too, no plates, everything clean. Then the last placed she hadn't checked, the kitchen. The closer she was getting the more she heard this song, the one she thought was Lisa's favorite, 'Moo'. The was no door so she stood there leaning against the door frame, watching Lisa flip some pancakes into the plates. Then washing her hands and kissing Leo. Then put him down.

"Don't go close to her again, you player. You took everybody's heart yesterday." Lisa said as if threatening him, then she proceeded to kiss him and slap his little butt making him bit her. "I see how it is." Lisa stood up and started to run until she looked up and was only feet apart from Rosé, and Lisa flinched when she saw the girl. "FUCK! You scared the shit out of me!" Lisa said holding on to her heart.

"Good morning to you too." Rosé picked Leo up as he was at her feet meowing for her to pick him up. "Now, watch your language. There's a kid around."

"Yes, ma'am." Lisa stood firmly sticking her chest out and her hand in her forehead imitating a military pose. They both laughed and Rosé hit Lisa on the elbow. "By the way, I made pancakes. They have nutella, strawberries and banana on the side so you decide what to put on it." Lisa said pointing at a plate with a pile of at least 5 big pancakes.

"Can't say no to food." Rosé said and started eating there in the counter. "This is so delicious. I feel like crying." Rosé said wiping off her tears that fell down.

"So dramatic." Lisa rolled her eyes and laughed. The. started eating her pancakes, and noticed that just like Lisa, Rosé our banana, nutella and strawberries.

"So... umm..." Rosé put down her forks and looked out side, it was a really nice view of the city. "About yesterday..." She gulped and Lisa just payed attention "Well... today when I woke up and didn't feel you beside me and I felt like I did something wrong. That you must think brother is a... well a... um... murd..." Rosé was struggling, and Lisa noticed, so she went next to her and grabbed both her hands.

"I would've done the same thing. I'm really grateful he did it." Lisa kissed both her hands and a slight rose pink was painting on Rosé's cheeks. "He did the right think and I don't want you worrying about me thinking of something like that." She hugged her, and the blonde hugged her back.

"Also, I really... like... um... You'll see... Yesterday when you, um, hugged me and didn't leave my side I felt really safe. Which is something that I haven't felt since that day, so um... I want to say thank you. Thank you for making me feel that." Rosé said and finished the hug, as she parted from Lisa, and took the plates and started to wash them, she felt a presence behind her and knew who it was. "Back off, you cooked for me, you didn't leave my side, and you invited me to your house. This is the least I can do." Rosé said and Lisa just let her be.