Chapter 20: Eventful Day Part 4

Justin's POV:

After Angel got aggressive with me, I decided to be aggressive with her. We got into and I told her she wasn't all that special. It hurt her feelings and I felt bad. I've always had a sweet spot for people who do me wrong. Especially Abby. I forgave her for shit she deserves. I ended up consoling her and making her feel better. I apologized to Angel and we made up. I told her all about the mate thing. Turns out she had a thing for me, she just lost it when I said I was doing it to save our lives. I really did feel a spark in our kiss. I just didn't know how to say it. Plus, I was dating Abby at the time. Now that Abby's gone, I'll do and say what I want. Angel and I say back and watched TV for a bit until she said she was going to the bathroom. I knew she was lying because now yay she had her mate ring with me, it connected us emotionally. She was actually feeling really horny. I didn't say anything when she left but I knew what she was about to do.

After a few minutes, I turned the TV up loud and walked upstairs. I tiptoed to her bedroom and listened. Her moans were like angels singing. I felt so in love with her. I slid down the wall of the door and listened to my Angel moaned and groan. It was music to my ears. Afterwards she stopped. I got up and quickly went back downstairs, for fear she'd come out. After ten minutes of silence, I went upstairs. I opened her bedroom door and saw she was sound asleep. I movement but she didn't move at all. What the hell was that then? I heard movement again. I walked down the hall, thinking somebody else was here. I stopped at a room and opened the door. It was then I realized the movement came from in here. I seen Tasha sitting on the side of her bed. She must've felt my presence cause she turned and looked at me. We stared at each other til she spoke. "What are you doing here?" She asked in a high voice.

"Oh, I'm Umm, here for Angel." I said. Her eyes must've became heavy because she closed them for a few seconds. "Oh." She said, as she laid back down. She pulled the covers over her body and went back to sleep. I stood still for a few minutes to make sure she was really sleep. I walked back over to Angel's room and opened the door. I walked inside and stood over Angel. I felt like a creep staring at her. I looked down at her nightstand. I opened the drawer slowly. I saw the vibrator and smiled at it. I grabbed it and walked out the room. I walked back downstairs to the living room. I looked back the TV show we were watching earlier. I saw the girls kiss each in the limo. Then an idea came to me. I got up and walked around the house to familiarize myself here.

I walked out to the garden, with the vibrator in my hands. I smiled at the object and looked up to see a big, beautiful garden. Roses, tulips, so many flowers here. They all were vibrant and bright. Stephanie is like Mom. Obsessing over the garden til it's perfect? Yep. I saw a drop of rain come down. Ugh. More rain. The raindrops began to multiply til it was raining once gain. I walked around the house for another half hour til I came back to the living room. I sat down on the couch. And watched TV. I felt something in my stomach. Horny. Mate's weak. I smiled to myself and decided to let my idea come into play. I smelled vanilla and figured Angel came downstairs. I heard her footsteps drew near but I didn't dare look at her. I felt her gaze on me but I kept my cool. I looked down at the remote and picked it up. I started to flip through channels while thinking about my idea.

I got tired of waiting and decided to just go for it. I turned my head to look at her. There she was, wearing nothing but shorts and a T-shirt, standing at the foot told the stairs, staring at me. "Hey Angel what's up?" I asked. "Good." She said. She continued to stare at me. I played dumb. "You okay? You look worried about something." I said. "Umm, I'm actually looking for something and I need it back." She said, nervously. Need? "Well what is it love?" I asked, curiously. "Umm, it's kinda....hard to explain." She said, scratching her head. "Well can you give me and idea of what it is?" I asked, nicely. ""Umm it's a toy." She said. "Oh a toy. Is it something Tasha plays with?" I asked. Her eyes widened. "Oh no. Oh God no." She said, quickly. "Then what else could it be besides a toy?" I asked. "Umm, Like I said, it's hard to explain." She said. I felt my insides grow more and more horny. She really wants to find it. "Angel I need you to tell me what your looking for so I can help you look for it." I said.