Chapter 10: Time Skip

The sun rose and shined through the living room window. Dokkaebi woke up and saw Vigil asleep with his head back snoring beside her.

Dokkaebi: *Haha, he looks an idiot honestly."

Dokkaebi got off the couch and brushed her teeth. She then changed her cloths after searching for it wherever Vigil stored it. She then also called the nearby doctor's office for an appointment.

Dokkaebi: *Calls nearest doctor*

Clerk: "Hello thank you for calling XXXXXX's doctor's office how may I help you?"

Dokkaebi: "Hello, I would like to make an appointment today. Got any time you have today?"

Clerk: "Actually yes! We have a lot of spaces except all of noon. Is late morning ok?"

Dokkaebi: "That would be fine."

Clerk: "Sure thing! Just walk in here and you will have a doctor with you! Also, what's your reason here? I need to write it down so we also know."

Dokkaebi: "I would like to have a pregnancy test and my due date and stuff done. First time so I dont know what to do..."

Clerk: "Wow, congratulations, and don't worry haha! Well, sure thing! Alright, thanks for letting us know your reason of coming. Thanks, bye!" Hangs up

Dokkaebi: To herself "That was kind of simple..."

Dokkaebi: Nudges Vigil "Chul wake up, I just made an appointment for the doctor's office. Get ready right now."

Vigil: Groans "Alright."

After some nudging, Vigil got off the couch and did his morning routine. He then got themselves leftovers from dinner yesterday, mostly soup. He also made sure it was light and not unhealthy for Dokkaebi and the child. It was like he was already a father. They both sat down on the table and ate quickly.

Vigil: Eating "So when is the appointment?"

Dokkaebi: Eating "Late morning."

Vigil: "Specific time or just be there as soon as possible?"

Dokkaebi: "Somewhat like what you said there."

They finished and went to the doctor's office and checked in. They sat down and waited for a doctor to welcome them to their office and start doing some testing. The first test was to see if Dokkaebi was even pregnant. The test came back positive, which meant she was pregnant. That was already known and concluded.

The next part was getting the due date. The doctor wrote the due date which was April 28. After some talking about diets and the trimesters, they both left the office and drove back home.

Dokkaebi: "Please take good care of me and our child Chul. I also am confused of even taking care of myself."

Vigil: Looks at Dokkaebi and smiles "Sure thing."

Vigil had never replied like that. They got then got home and ate their last leftovers from yesterday also. While Dokkaebi went to get ready to rest in bed, Vigil watched TV until he passed out.

*TIME SKIP TO 2 MONTHS LATER*

Things have gotten pretty good and bad. Dokkaebi's bump was starting to get noticeable and was constantly vomiting, which was the first trimester. Dokkaebi felt terrible. Vigil was also going a bit crazy of Dokkaebi's mood changes too.

Dokkaebi: Crying "I just... want the vomiting to stop Chul..." sniffs

Vigil: "Its alright, you are almost in the second trimester anyways..." *So help me please, it isnt just your sickness is making me crazy*

Vigil walked Dokkaebi to the couch to sit with her. Dokkaebi leaned on his right to cuddle with him. Vigil then turned on the TV to distract Dokkaebi for a bit.

Vigil: Stands up "Let me cook us some lunch."

Dokkaebi: "Alright."

Vigil heads to the kitchen and looks in the fridge. He then grabs out tomatoes, lean pork, and tofu. He stuffs the raw pork in the tofu and makes a sauce out of the tomatoes. Vigil the pours the tomato sauce in a pot and tofu and starts cooking it.

Vigil: "Its going to be ready in an hour."

Dokkaebi: "It needs to be ready NOW."

Vigil: Sighs "That's not how it works, otherwise your eating raw food."

Dokkaebi: "I know, just hungry."

Vigil had kept Dokkaebi's diet pretty healthy for the past time. After an hour of watching the Tomato sauce pork tofu cook, he had set up it for dinner. He also had rice on the side.

Vigil: "Its ready Grace."

Dokkaebi: Walks to dining table "Ok."

They both sat down and started eating. Vigil just realized something.

Vigil: Eating "Is it a boy or a girl? Did you also tell your parents?"

Dokkaebi: "I don't know the baby's gender. I also havent called my parents. Plan to call them near my due date."

It was September also (Note that) and Dokkaebi was almost done with the first trimester. What happens to Dokaebi on the second is questionable. When they finished their lunch, Vigil took the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. Dokkaebi sat back on the couch to watch TV. Vigil decided to join with her too.

*TIME SKIP 6 MONTHS LATER*

It has been a total of 8 months now. There wasn't much happening so that's why there was a time skip. Anyways, back to the story. Vigil was doing the laundry while Dokkaebi was sitting down looking at herself. The bump was big. They also found out recently taht it was going to be a girl.

Vigil came back upstairs from doing the laundry and folded the cloths.

Dokkaebi: "Need some help?"

Vigil: Exhuasted "No I dont, you just try not to add some stress."

Poor Vigil, he was working a little too hard and Dokkaebi started noticing. He was really dedicated to take care of everything single handed. Vigil's eyes were red and he looked slightly pale.

Dokkaebi: Hugs Vigil "You should take a break and sleep for the rest of the day."

Vigil: Looks and Dokkaebi "Alright. But please tell me if anything goes wrong."

Vigil went to bed while Dokkaebi carefully folded the clothing while Vigil catched up on a couple days of loss of sleep. Honestly, Vigil was like a child for a moment. After some folding, Dokkaebi put them aside for Vigil to store them away later. She saw some leftovers Vigil left for her to get for her convenience and ate it. She them slowly walked to their room seeing Vigil asleep.

She got in bed next to him and kissed him in the cheek.

Dokkaebi: "Sweet dreams Chul."

Dokkaebi then fell asleep with Vigil. Now, here's a twist. Let's head back to Hereford base and see what's going on.

*AT HEREFORD BASE*

Six: "Thank you all for attending this briefing. This is a severe situation. We have been called to deal with the hugest enemy we could ever face. The white masked terrorists have taken live the university after a year of harrassment."

Doc: "Six, before we move on, what happened to Dokkaebi and Vigil? We haven't seen them. They are literally off the grid."

Six: "They are both in California to deal with their own problems. But focusing on this university, we need to get everyone there. All of you must put on a biohazard suit and get your other equipment. Leave as soon as possible."

All of Team Rainbow: "Yes ma'am."

Six: "Get going, this is going to be a little war."

Doc: Before he leaves briefing room "Excuse me Six, what is this situation?"

Six: "Call it Article 5."

Doc: "Article 5? Alright..." Leaves briefing room.