Chapter 7

Hi guys....
I hope you all are doing well...
Here is your update....
Enjoy reading......

Being in the arms of our beloved is nothing which can't be described. The peace, the solace is something which need to adore.......

Manan are at Peace now they are in each other's arms..... The only word that echoed in their ears is " Manan Hamesha"..........

After feeling eternity Manik get detached from Nandini. They both broke their hug and looked at each other. Nandini lowered her eyes due to shyness... Manik chuckled at her innocence.

Manik: Vaise cabir is right???

Nandini frowned at his statement....

Nandini: what right???

Manik: This , the girls are so melodramatic.....

Nandini: what? Melodramatic?? When I did I behave like that??

Manik: haww Nandini lying is a bad manners??

Nandini: Manik tum Kya bolrahiho???

Manik: Aree don't you remember how you shout at me when I didn't pick the phone at correct time....

Nandini: so you found that melodramatic...

Manik shrugged his shoulder...

Nandini: ( gritting her teeth) fine suit yourself... You know what am going u find someone who is not melodramatic.....

By Nandini Take his bag and turn to leave. But Manik quickly hold her hand and made her stop.

Manik: Aree kaha jarahiho mere janeman. I was just joking...

But Nandini turns her face at opposite side and made a cute angry pout.

Manik: ( in mind) Cabir Mera Bhai you are so right this girls are really dramatic. Like look at her she is behaving like kid. This girl na now she is showing tantrums.....

Nandini looks at Manik from the side of her eyes. Seeing him lost in his thoughts Nandini become angry....

Nandini ( in mind) : uff ayippa look at this monster. Here am angry at him and he is in his la la Land. Uff monster kahika.... Grrrr.....

Nandini pushed Manik hand from her and Again turn to leave. Manik get flinched at her sudden act.....

Manik: Aree Nandini...

Nandini: Kya Hai am melodramatic to you na ? Am showing tantrums na.. Go away, go and find another girl.

Manik hold her both hands and pulled her close to him. Nandini gets shivered due to sudden proximity....
Manik roamed his hands over her waist and pulled her more closer....

Manik: So...... I need to find a new girl ha????

Nandini: v___o Ma__nik......

Manik: Vo Kya Nandini????

He slowly cares her face. He put his finger in her chin and make her face him........

Manik: Nandini Murthy don't flaunt ur smartness in front of me. Ohk??? Bcoz I love to shut your smartness.......

Manik winked at her. Nandini looks down shyly. But soon she made cute Angry pout and wrinkled at his arms.

Nandini: chodo mujhe... Tum bohat bure hu. Instead of manofying me u r making fool out me ... Chodo am katti with you....