17

Aimee sighed to herself as she woke up to Mila who was crying. She sat up and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair as she picked her up and smiled. She looked to her baby and smiled as she stroked her cheek and smiled all that she could see in her way warren. She was the double of him and it broke her heart everyday as it made her realise just how much she missed him. Aimee sighed as she stood up and walked into the kitchen as Lola looked to her and smiled "are you okay?" Lola asked as Aimee looked to her and sighed "I don't know, I just didn't think it would be so hard. This, I just miss him" Aimee said as Lola walked over to her and smiled as she took her little niece from her and smiled "I know you miss him but look at what he did to you, to both of you. Your better off without him aims and so is she and you know it" Lola said as Aimee looked to her and nodded.

"I guess so" Aimee said as Lola looked to her and smiled "your a great mum Aimee, she needs you and stability and not warren. He is a psycho and he kept you locked up for most of your pregnancy because you were going to leave him, it's not right and Mila doesn't need to be around that. She needs you, she has her awesome auntie and all of her uncles who love and adore her. You know that don't you?" Lol asked as Aimee looked to her and nodded. Aimee knew everything that warren had done to her but she also knew just how in love with him that she was and how it broke her heart that she was alone and knowing just what he had done.

***

Aimee sighed as she stood in her bedroom as she grabbed her phone. She was feeling weak. She rang warren and sighed as the phone went to answer phone "it's me, Aimee. Look I know we have made mistakes but I miss you, I really miss you and I still need you. we both too. I love you warren fox please just call me, Mila needs you too" she said as she hung up and sighed as she sat on the edge of the bed. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed not knowing what to do or say if he did come back.

***

Aimee sighed as she walked down the street towards the hotel. Aimee had told Lola she needed to take some time for herself and Lola had been more than happy to agree to look after Mila. Aimee got to the hotel room and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair taking a moment before she knocked on the door. The door opened as warren stood there in a towel and smirked to her "did you miss me babe, as I missed you" he said as she looked to him and smirked as he pulled her into the room and against the wall as he kissed her passionately. She kissed him back knowing they needed to talk but knowing she couldn't resist him.