Back at it again

(Lani's P.O.V.)
Sitting on a parkbench I looked throuhh my sunglasses at the people. People who can 'miss' a couple bucks. My eyes landed on a tall blond person. My mouth turned into a smirk as I watched him walk out the park. Out his pocket I saw that his wallet was sticking out. I stood up and followed him. I shoved my hands into my pockets. Once the both of us where in the crowded city of New York, I walked faster. My pace faster then his. I went into a running pace. I bumped into the male. Turning around to him and apologizing, my right hand slipped into his pocket snatching his wallet. I pulled my hand back. "Thanks by the way" I said showing his wallet to him. He looked shocked and stopped walking. I chuckled turning around and running away. "Hey. STOP!" I heard him yelling. While running I grabbed some money out the wallet and shoved into my pockets. I grabbed his ID-card. I chuckled seeing his photo. I placed it back in. I looked back seeing him still running after me. Once I ran into a not to populated part. I dropped the wallet sprinting away and hiding. I settled down my breath and looked back at the man. He picked up his wallet putting it into his inside pocket. He looked around confused.

 He looked around confused

"Sorry Mr Evans" I said. I looked back at the man and he suddenly looked familiar. I frowned looking at the man. "Welp guess I'm going to the library" I said turning on my heels.

(Chris Evans P.O.V.)
I looked up at the person who apologized when he/she bumped into me. I stopped walking when I saw who it was. It was her, it was Lani. "Thanks by the way" she said and winked turning around. "Hey STOP!" I yelled. Soon enough she was gone. I stopped and grabbed my wallet. She took some money, no wonder living on the street alone. Don't blame her. Weirdly enough I didnt want my money back. No I much rather wanted her. Well atleast talk with her, before you know. Adopt her.