Chapter 9

Yugyeom POV

Shit I don't have milk. Yugyeom sighed for what felt like the millionth time that day. After the whole...situation...with Jungkook, he had not been contacted by the boy at all.

Yugyeom didn't mean to ruin things between him and his best friend. He honestly didn't even know his feelings towards the boy anymore. This confusion and desperation to just see Jungkook had brought anxiety upon the alpha.

Yugyeom grabbed his keys off the side table in his kitchen and then slowly released them. Something in him told him he shouldn't drive. I mean, it was only milk right? Five miles isn't long...right?

Knowing that trusting his instincts has never led him astray, the young alpha headed out to weave between the alleys of his neighborhood. It wasn't the best place in town, but it was home. And the nice bonus of being able to afford it was...a bonus.

As he turned the corner, not even two houses away from his own, Yugyeom smelled familiar panic. Confusion swept over him like a cold ocean wave, because Jungkook wasn't alone. All of his previous desperation to see his boy seeped out of him and went sour.

Should I go help him? He hasn't even called me...and he isn't alone so I'm sure his members are there with him. He doesn't need me...not anymore.

Completely forgetting the milk, Yugyeom made to walk back to his home when he heard it. Well, more like he felt it. The words rang through his bones and seeped into his brain like hot chocolate. Sweet words that brought back beautiful images of the boy he loves. "Yugyeom, I need you".

The strong alpha had no choice but to answer the sweet calls of an omega. His omega. He ran with every cell in his body towards the boy he knew was waiting for him and no man or woman, alpha or not, could stop him.

He approached the alley and saw that Jungkook was in the arms of a beta he didn't recognize. In a heartbeat, Yugyeom had grabbed Jungkook's frail body and pulled him to his chest. The omega's reaction was immediate, as the little latched his small mouth to the scent gland on Yugyeom's throat. My bond. He came for me. Safe.

The brief calm was...well brief. Before the boy knew it, he was thrown down by Yugyeom and all the petite boy could hear were the growls and roars of the two fighting men. It was a swirl of confusion for Yugyeom, all he could do was fight for his omega.

His omega.

The sudden intensity ripped through the alpha's body, and his eyes flashed their golden colour. The beta stopped his violent actions and cocked his head in realization and confusion. Paying no mind to this, Yugyeom took the opportunity to lift up his poor baby and sit Jungkook on his lap.

They nuzzled their faces along the glands set into each other's skin, and bathed in the scents they called home. Nothing could disrupt this precious moment between two bonded wolves. An alpha bonded to an omega.

Ten pushed himself off the floor, Jungkook's forgotten pink baby blanket being gripped harshly by the beta. Ten opened his mouth to speak the only words on his mind,

"What the actual fuc-"