Part 3

Tiffany's POV
I'm still here at my desk doing nothing. My works are already finished before the working hours end. But I can't just leave like that since I still can see my CEO's room is still bright. I mean, Miss. Kim is still there to work. I think, I need to standby here if she needs my help all of sudden since Miss. Seo is already gone hours ago. But, I never know if my boss is such a workaholic. It's the first time I saw her do overtime since I joined this company as an intern. I thought Miss. Kim would never had an overtime since she is the boss here. She has a lot of workers to finish everything that she needs. But the fact, until this late, she hasn't gone yet from her office. How long do I need to wait for her? I'm really tired but I don't have a heart to leave her alone. I mean, I need to be helpful here. If my boss is still working, then I need to be there to help her works. But, it's already 10 PM for God's sake! Should I check into her office? Is it okay?

Taeyeon's POV
It's been a month since that Tiffany girl came into my company. I can feel the differences in this building after she joined us. Everyone seemed to be more cheerful and happy. I don't know if it was because of that girl's existence, or something good really happened in their lives. But one thing that I am sure about her is she can gets men's attention only by walking casually at the hallway. I witnessed it by my own eyes several times that those men tried to seduce this new intern. But I wonder why none of them can't really get her attention. Not even Choi Siwon, our Vice General Manager of Production Team. Every woman is head over heels for him. Okay, it's exclude me and Seohyun. Don't ask us why. We just think that he is not that special like what those flirty women have been saying. Although many people give their attention and attraction to Tiffany, she doesn't take it for granted. She is still so professional on her jobs. She did everything that I asked her to do very well. That's what I like about her. She is aware what she needs to do here. *Knock knock* I heard someone knocked on my door and open it a bit. I stopped what I did a few minutes ago before looking towards my door. I can see someone pop out her head behind that door. "Excuse me, Miss. Kim." I know very well who she is. "Yes, Miss. Hwang?" I said politely and look at her. Actually, I tried my best for not giggling at her cuteness. It's not for the first time she did it. But, it's still cute for my liking. "Can I come in?" She asked politely with the cute expression on her face. How can I say no to that sight of her? "Of course. Come in." I said before she entered my office happily. She has so many energy, I think. I closed the document that I read a moment ago and focus at a woman in front of me. "What is it, Miss. Hwang?" I asked her and I can see how nervous she is right now. Why? "Hmmm.. I.. Hmmm.. Do you... Hmmm..." She can't finish her sentence. I can see that she is trying her best to arrange the words that she wants to say while playing with her fingers nervously. But, as a nice boss I am, I'm waiting patiently here on my comfortable seat. I check on my watch and how shocked I am after realizing what time it is. "Miss. Hwang, what are you doing here until this late? You should have come home hours ago. What have I said about going home on time and no overtime for intern?" I said angrily, like a bit shouting to be exact. But, honestly, I don't know why I'm angry at her now. I can see how shocked she is after I said those words. Am I too much? Hey, I didn't mean it that way. "I'm.. I'm.. so-sorry, Miss. Kim." She said stuttering while looking at the floor. Oh no! I think I did something wrong. I take a deep breath before talking again. "I'm sorry for shouting at you just now, Miss. Hwang. I didn't mean it." I said softly and she lift her head up to look at me. I can see how relief she is, but her pout is still there. I tried so hard for not giggling. "So, what is it? And, why are you still here?" I asked again, but more softer than before. "I can't leave you alone, Miss. Kim." She said innocently. I blink my eyes several times to digest what she was saying. Am I heard it right? I think she is aware of my confusion right now. "No.. No.. No.. I mean, I can't leave you working until this late alone since your secretary is already gone hours ago. I.. I think I need to be here if you need some help all of sudden. Yeah, like that." She explained quickly and sighed at the end of her explanation. I can't hold it anymore. I laugh while looking at her cuteness. She is so adorable when she's shy. She looks at me innocently and her expression is like asking me what's so funny here? I stop my laughter before replying her. "Thank you so much for your kindness, Miss. Hwang. Now, you can go home. I have almost finished my work here. I will leave soon as well." I said and smile warmly at her. I'm so thankful for her consideration. She is so kind and thoughtful as an intern. "Are you sure, Miss. Kim? I can wait for you until you finished checking those documents." She said while pointing at the thick documents on my desk. I sighed softly before arranging all the documents that I was checking few minutes ago before taking all my stuff and stand up from my seat. "I called it a day. Thank you, Miss. Hwang for waiting for me. You can leave now. I will go home too. Good evening." I said before walking out from my office. She bows a little when I was walking passed her. "What a stubborn girl!" I mumbled while walking to the VIP elevator. I enter the elevator and wait it until reached the first ground.