Perfect Dates

Callie's POV

We had just walked into Panera and sat down in the back corner. Niall was smiling gorgeously at me from across the table. I was really hoping Niall would say something, so I wouldn't have to start an awkward conversation.

After staring out the window for a couple minutes, Niall finally spoke to me.

"So, are you enjoying the weather?"

I giggled like a mad woman. Oops. Seriously? That's the best he could come up with?

"Erm, I guess it's kinda always like this here so I really don't mind," I replied.

"Oh haha, I guess I wasn't really thinking when I said that." Once again Niall was blushing. Which if I haven't stated already, I find extremely adorable.

"So what's the weather like back in Ireland?"

"Well it would be a little colder than what the temp is here right now, but not by much."

"I bet it's a beautiful place."

"Oh it is!" He said his voice full of glee. I could tell how much he loved it there and longed to be back. We talked about the rest of the band, his family, and just traveling.

" Have you ever been to England?"

"No, actually I've never left the United States."

"Seriously?! Like never ever?!"

"Never ever." I suppressed a laugh. Here I was sitting with this guy who has travelled the world and I have never even been out of the country.

"Well is there anywhere you would like to visit?" he questioned.

" Well I would love to go Antwerp, I here it is absolutely beautiful in November."

"Who would want to go to Antwerp?"

"Well I guess Sophia had heard of it someplace, and thought it sounded pretty cool, so ever since then I've always wanted to go."

"We should go!"

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Absolutely!"

"No matter how much I would love to, we can't just leave for Antwerp!" I seriously thought Niall was going crazy. We can't just go half way across the globe for no reason. Plus, I wouldn't be able to afford something like that.

"Well why not!?" He responded, excitement running through his deep Irish accent. I had to come up with a good excuse.

"Because I want to go with Sophia! And because I can't afford anything like that right now." That would have to do.

"So you wouldn't want to go with me?" he said, creating a fake pouty face.

" I would love to, but I don't think I can."

"Why do you have to be such a party pooper?" he teased. I just laughed in response.

We finished our Panera and walked out to his car. He once again opened the door for me and I climbed inside. He went around to the drivers side and started the car. When the radio automatically turned on, One Direction was playing.

" Ewww I hate this song." Niall said. I could clearly tell he was joking, but went along with it.

"OMG I know! Me too! I wonder who would like this song."

He just laughed with me at are hatred to his bands song. He obviously knew I was one of his biggest fans.

We pulled into my driveway and he stopped the car.

"I had a really nice time tonight, Callie."

"I did too," I said blushing. I could tell he didn't know what to do next so he leaned over awkwardly and hugged me. I smiled like a little school girl.

"Here I will walk you up."

"Okay thanks." I thought I was having an amazing night. It was nearly seven o' clock already. When we started walking up the sidewalk I nearly shrieked. The door was busted in and the windows where all smashed. I heard Niall gasp beside me. This was definitely not good.