Female Titan

"Hey" - titan language
"Guys" - human language
'Whats' - thoughts
*up* - sounds

William pov

"Will."

"Will wake up."

"William!" Erenyelled.

"Shut up." I threw my pillow at Eren with my eyes closed.

"You have to get up it's your first mission." Eren told me I got up and took a shower and put on my uniform which was pretty hard with all the tassels and straps.

"Ok I'm ready but I think the straps are wrong." I said to Eren looking at my uniform it looked like a mess.

"Let me help." Eren knelt down and helped put the straps in the right place he got back but was really close to my face. "Uhh we should get going." He told me looking at my lips then walked away.

'What was that?' Anyways I grabbed my gear and met everyone outside on their horses and I got to mine.

She was a black and white horse with the most beautiful ocean blue eyes I named her Mistie.

I mounted Mistie and we headed to the walls for our mission to capture the female titan.

We arrived in town and my group was told to split up I was with commander Erwin while Eren, Armin, and Mikasa where baiting Annie into a trap.

"Willaim." Erwin called my name. "If things go south for Eren I want you to step in ok?" Commander asked I nodded and watched as Mikasa pulled Eren and Armin to safety when Annie transformed.

"Capture the female titan!" Commander yelled soldier's started going after the female titan.

"Commander what about Eren he's trapped under a building can I go check on him?" I asked Erwin he gave me a nod.

I zipped down to the building that landed on Eren and found him impelled by a big peace of wood. "Eren!" I shook him.

"Will." He whispered with his eyes closed and breathing shallow.

"Yes Eren it's me come on you gotta fight didn't you say you wanted to get rid of them all the titan you can't do that if your dead so come on fight." I gave him a speech crying his breathing stopped. "No no no come on live do it for humanity, Your friends, family something just wake up..... Do it for.... Me." I didn't work so I guess I'm plan B.

I wiped my tears and got on my feet before I left I gave Eren one last look and ran back to the fight now I gonna need the right titan to take her down. 'Oh and I have the perfect one..... Warhammer titan'

I bit my hand transforming felling the power of this particular titan I ran into action.

I looked for the female titan finding her killing a bunch of innocent people I punched her in the head sending her flying into a church.

She got up and got into a fighting stance I didn't really do much my entire body is covered in armor like the Armouredred titan but I can move easily in mine and with a few bonuses.

She was about to attack me when we heard thumping telling us another titan has entered the fight and it's just who I wanted it to be. 'Eren'

I stepped out of the fight and let Eren take over I watched as he fought Annie with pure anger he just kept going after her no matter how injured.

Annie got the upper hand on Eren and tore off his leg and bashed in his face until he stopped moving then she ran for the wall.

I took this as a sigh to start fighting again I ran to the wall to catch up with Annie and focused hard enough to make my famous hammer to knock her down.

I swung my hammer down on her and ripped her arms off she was falling and out of nowhere Eren titan covered in fire jump up and grab Annie titan ripping off her head.

Eren raged as he ripped the skin of Annie's nape freeing her he was about to eat when he stopped to look at her crying then she started crystallizing with Eren attached to her.

*Roar*

Eren roar in pain Levi swooped in and cut Eren from his titan and whispered to him about something.

When the group found Annie in a crystal case they started to try and brake it but it didn't work while they were focused on Annie I looked towards the wall.

The wall had a hole in it threw the hole you could see a titan eyes and teeth. 'So the walls are made of titans.' I thought to myself.

"Hey William would you mind helping us carry all this stuff and Annie?" Hanji asked I nodded and jumped out of my titan nape before I hit the ground I bit my hand again. 'Cart titan.'

(A/n:Without the guns on the back)

I let the soldiers load their equipment, Annie and injured soldiers on my back and head for HQ.

Time skip

It was night and everything was kinda back to the same but know Hanji and the other commander's want to know why titans are in the wall.

I could tell them but they didn't ask me so I keep quiet I kinda hated knowing some things but I guess it's not all bad but this is whay you get when you the 'founding titan'.

Anyway I heard that we have an expedition tomorrow to find that 'Pope guy' for answers.

"Will!" Someone shouted clapping their hands in my face I looked up to the fimilar sparkle green eyes.

"Hey Eren what do you need.. Wait aren't you supposed to be in bed?" I asked him.

"Well yah but I wanted to see you and tell you it's time for bed." He informed me we walked back to our room in awkward silence. "So.... I heard what you said to me before you know.. I died."

"Yah.... I was just saying things you don't need to worry about it." I lied Eren looked disappointed before putting a smile on his face.

"Ok... Well goodnight." He layed on his bed facing the ceiling avoiding eye contact with me.

"Goodnight."